Ever had a fantastic day at work

I have just finished a really satisfying & fantastic shift . I worked a long day because we are short but we all worked as a team & supported each other . It was brilliant to work with such a good lot . I love my buds so much . I seemed to achieve such a lot & went home feeling satisfied with what we all did . It makes you feel good when you know the team pulls together .Have you had that sort of day at work . It gives you a good feeling in your tummy :love:

I have just finished a really satisfying & fantastic shift . I worked a long day because we are short but we all worked as a team & supported each other . It was brilliant to work with such a good lot . I love my buds so much . I seemed to achieve such a lot & went home feeling satisfied with what we all did . It makes you feel good when you know the team pulls together .Have you had that sort of day at work . It gives you a good feeling in your tummy :love:

Good stuff - been a while since I had one like that but it's nice when it does :)

You should stop smoking your product.

Is working as a team and having a fantastic day such a rare thing for you that you had to start a thread to tell the whole world about it.