Supernatural creatures: Do they exist?

Anywhere remote enough, like very deep waters or uninhabited wilderness areas might sustain life which is unknown to us. That doesn't make it supernatural, just a hitherto unknown species.

The coelacanth had long been thought to be extinct but was found not to be.

'Real' supernatural creatures like the Cottingley fairies will always be unmasked as hoaxes, sooner or later. That people believe in them is rather sad, especially when given credibility by eminent people like Conan Doyle.

I would classify you as some kind of other world being who frequents this forum occasionally

Why thank you mam with the occasionally, rather than 13,000+ predominantly.

Now tootle off or PM me if you need to get personnel, try not to upset the thread.:suspect:

Anywhere remote enough, like very deep waters or uninhabited wilderness areas might sustain life which is unknown to us. That doesn't make it supernatural, just a hitherto unknown species.

The coelacanth had long been thought to be extinct but was found not to be.

'Real' supernatural creatures like the Cottingley fairies will always be unmasked as hoaxes, sooner or later. That people believe in them is rather sad, especially when given credibility by eminent people like Conan Doyle.

Hear, hear.

I've always thought Arthur Conan Doyle was over-rated. The Sherlock Holmes stories are garbage.