Are Lonely Hearts Happy?

Skinz: Do you understand what "love thy neighbours" mean ? If you believe in receiving and giving, then what are you trying to do in this thread alone ?

What rubbish talk.

Yes I know what it means. And no I don't love my neighbour, equally I don't hate them. Are you talking in the Biblical sense? How I connect with my neighbours or anyone else for that matter is varying and personal, rather than me having to conform to some religious text. And what has this to do with the op?

Yes I know what it means. And no I don't love my neighbour, equally I don't hate them. Are you talking in the Biblical sense? How I connect with my neighbours or anyone else for that matter is varying and personal, rather than me having to conform to some religious text. And what has this to do with the op?

Oh my goodness. Let's put it this way. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

I don't know why you two are bickering bedrock seems fine, at five this evening he was going to go for a jumbo buffet in town, then at eight ish he's happy as Larry watching 'two and a half men' blissfully unaware of all the trouble he's caused.

Makes you wonder why the thread was started..doesn't it? It's obvious "lonely hearts are happy". Good for him.

What trouble?

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 22:35 ----------

Oh my goodness. Let's put it this way. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

You asked me a question, I answered. What was it that ruffled your feathers? Was I offensive to you?

So the exponents of the mantra of the individual forget much in their self obsessed delusion. This delusional force they are pretending is not happening, while psychologically preening themselves, they are convinced ii is not narcissistic.

Thus the self obsessed continue their ultimately failed quest for inclusion.

So the exponents of the mantra of the individual forget much in their self obsessed delusion. This delusional force they are pretending is not happening, while psychologically preening themselves, they are convinced ii is not narcissistic.

Thus the self obsessed continue their ultimately failed quest for inclusion.

Can someone please explain "in plain English" what was said.:huh:

It's like reading some legal document..or trying to learn Latin in school days.

It may seem smart to use big words...but if no bugger can understand it it's useless!