Herries School

And Yes, Mr Guest was my maths teacher.

French = Mr Jessop

Science = Mr Swindol

Racy, I went 60 to 64 and while I was there they changed the name to Shirecliffe Secondary Modern School,

It was called Shirecliffe Secondary Modern School when I went there in 1955, and still called that when I left in 58.

i went to herries school and left in 1976.at the time i was jayne johnson.ive got an older brother pete (coin ),a younger brother paul and 2 sisters mary and anne.you dont realise it at the time,but when you look back,school days were the best days of your life.i think so anyway.

i went to herries for one year in 84-85 and i remember all these teachers

especially mr guest

if i remember rightly miss phipps was my french teacher at the time

what was the name of the sports teacher? he was a big bloke an ex boxer

a few people i remember from my time there is

mandy riley

sarah parkin

david shaw

neil oscafield(sp)

john watson

the imfamous billy brookes

john lilley

mark shephard(simmonite)

paul eyre aka pi_ssey(remove the space)

andy eyre

tubsey i cant remeber his name at the moment

paul hoing

mark smith

more will probably come back to me

i remember every name on your list and a few more do you remember me im trying to find pictures of my teen years if any one can help lost all mine in a fire and tony p is that anthony parkin

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 20:43 ----------

i remember every name on your list and a few more do you remember me im trying to find pictures of my teen years if any one can help lost all mine in a fire and tony p is that anthony parkin

anyone else that remembers me stuart whitworth if you could email me [email protected]

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 20:53 ----------

hi my names stuart whitworth and i left herries in 1989 the main thing i can remember is the bullying but i do remember having a few good friends if you remember me please contact me on facebook or email me at [email protected]

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 20:43 ----------

anyone else that remembers me stuart whitworth if you could email me [email protected]

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 20:53 ----------

hi my names stuart whitworth and i left herries in 1989 the main thing i can remember is the bullying but i do remember having a few good friends if you remember me please contact me on facebook or email me at [email protected]

Hi stuart

yes im anthony parkin

hows things ? Ive not heard from you In years

I hope alls good for you

Hi stuart

yes im anthony parkin

hows things ? Ive not heard from you In years

I hope alls good for you

yes im good i now live in norwich with my third wife didnt do much after school all the bullying made me mentally ill and spent some time in psychiatric care got married when i was 19 lost a baby son the same year had a daughter a year later and another daughter a year later got divorced 3 years later married again and had 3 more children got a 2nd divorce then married my current partner who i been with for 8 years

Add me on facebook stuart

tony parkin pic of captain caveman

yes im good i now live in norwich with my third wife didnt do much after school all the bullying made me mentally ill and spent some time in psychiatric care got married when i was 19 lost a baby son the same year had a daughter a year later and another daughter a year later got divorced 3 years later married again and had 3 more children got a 2nd divorce then married my current partner who i been with for 8 years

a few names i remember heather rooney sarah kay sarah carr richard cottingham nashad ali tracy ingram simone slack peter coope tim earle russel womersley donna hackford kieren bell kieren godard

I was there 1986 - 1990, or thereabouts. Miss Davy was our tutor. Remember Pooley, Hally, Gary Marr, Steven Hallam, Mark Beaumont. Still see Hodgy occasionally at the match and Rob Bramhall quite regularly for ****-ups and holidays.. Seen Mr Dunford round Millhouses and Mr Derry in our local boozer..

Regards

Ibbo

Ahh the good old days,... I left in 75/76

Remember Robbo the head,..my tutor was Mr Arch,...Staley, Dunford, Styan, Gus Miller and a lovely lady maths teacher who I can't remember her name

Happy days

i left herries 1971, i think it must have been 1969 when it changed we moved from burngreave boys high school when it changed to comprensive

Did you know Terry Coulson?

It was called Shirecliffe Secondary Modern School when I went there in 1955, and still called that when I left in 58.

Well skippy I may be wrong but as I say before 1960. I'm certain it sas plain old Shirecliffe School ..... when it changed to SSMS we had to wear uniforms this would be around 62 or 63.