Wedding ring found in black cab 7/2/2014

If you think it might be yours, please pm me with description.

If no takers, will hand in to police over weekend.

Whats it doing off her finger lol :suspect:

Where abouts in the cab was it, usually the cab driver has a good look around the cab before the next fare.

Where abouts in the cab was it, usually the cab driver has a good look around the cab before the next fare.

I bet they find a fair bit of stuff. Im sure the taxi companies lost property box is positively brimming :hihi:

It was right at the back of the seat and could have been easily missed by the driver.

Not speculating as to why it was removed.....

I lost mine.

Is it circular?

Epic Fail, you are very absent minded, first you leave cash hanging out of the machine in Sainsbury's and now you leave your wedding ring in the back of a cab. I suggest you visit the doctors and ask them about how to cure being so absent minded! :)

Meant to say Blue canary hope you find the owner. So far I have reunited someone with their house keys /car keys on this forum.

Edited by lucyalys

Leant to say Blue canary hope you find the owner. So far I have reunited someone with their house and car keys on this forum.

How on earth did someone manage to lose their house? Even I'm not that bad :hihi:

What you wouldn't contemplate possibly losing house keys and car keys even though you have lost so many other things in the last two weeks?