Best Burger Joint

Wanting to take my son for a decent burger on Saturday afternoon and was wondering where to preferably centre or Eccy Rd,went to Yankees last time and wasn't impressed!

I'd say Champs but theyre long gone (the name is there, but not the owners) THE best burgers I've had in this fine city was from CowBoys Burgers stall. Unfortunately they dont have a store front :(

Just take him to TGIs, the only decent store front burger in this city.

Not in any particular order.

Burgers inc, eccey rd

Common room

Forum

Smoke bbq

Harley bar

New Champs, eccey rd.

the burgers at the Florentine, Fulwood Rd looked very nice when we ate there last week.

Mud Crab have been good both times i've been there

I have always enjoyed the burgers at Mud Crab.

Mud Crab have been good both times i've been there

I'll second this. Had a lovely burger with pulled pork the other day. The fries were rather ordinary, but the burger… Yum.

Uncle SAMs....but a bit basic

Burgers have moved on since this. Uncle Sam's burgers are, IMO, a bland 1970s product which is apt as that us what Uncle Sam's (as a restaurant) is.

Went to Burgers Inc in the end.

Was surprised it was in the premises which used to be Kitchen (a good restaurant in my opinion), went in at about 3 o'clock and the place was empty apart from one table in the window which was taken, the menu's were brought over and the food looked reasonably priced, we ordered a couple of drinks and by the time they were brought to the table we were ready to order.

I had the Hot Mama burger while the lad had Cheese & Bacon, took a while to arrive but when they do they are on a slate with a metal pot of decent fries plus one of coleslaw and another of mayo with half a gherkin in between, we had also ordered a side of garlic bread (small but nice) and onion rings (nicely done but ours were cold). The burgers were a nice well cooked juicy pattie and were quite tasty, the fries were good but some may have found them a little salty (doesn't bother me) we followed with a chocolate brownie and a tiramisu (both good), we paid £37.00 and were full when we left.

I enjoyed it but it lacked a little something, may be better to go when its busier.

TGI Friday's have some great burgers, the one outside Meadowhall is better.