The Carling Cup- The cup is coming home!!

ANGELUS

Ferguson's celebrations only reflect the lowered expectations of Manchester United these days. If they ever get the opportunity to compete for the Charity Shield again no doubt they will treat that as another trophy worth winning as well, eh?

Probably yep- but then again, on the other side of the coin.

At least we will have won it :thumbsup:

Do you permanently wear rose tinted glasses???

I do not wear rose tinted specs as you may see from some of my other posts about my beloved club since I started on here.

However- the comments made by one of our clubs 'followers' shocked me to be honest.. Ruud should NOT under any circumstances be allowed to leave.

He is for me, the worlds best striker.

You do not as a sucessfull club, let your best players leave and thats why if I had to choose which one went- Fergie would be out on his arse, and in the same situation as we had with Stam and Beckham- both of them were world class players who fergie had a problem with.

Maybe its time our manager learned some respect for his staff??

I do not wear rose tinted specs as you may see from some of my other posts about my beloved club since I started on here.

However- the comments made by one of our clubs 'followers' shocked me to be honest.. Ruud should NOT under any circumstances be allowed to leave.

He is for me, the worlds best striker.

You do not as a sucessfull club, let your best players leave and thats why if I had to choose which one went- Fergie would be out on his arse, and in the same situation as we had with Stam and Beckham- both of them were world class players who fergie had a problem with.

Maybe its time our manager learned some respect for his staff??

I love Ruud, but he is not the best striker in the world.

Ruud probably isn't the best striker in terms of skill in the world, but he'd be one of the first names on my team sheet as a manager. Simply because of his positioning and finishing, he has the knack of being in the right place at the right time like Lineker and Shearer of old.

And he scores so many goals.

You do not as a sucessfull club, let your best players leave and thats why if I had to choose which one went- Fergie would be out on his arse,

But you'd be more than happy to get rid of your most succesful manager in history...he who would be virtually impossible to replace just because of a player who can be replaced a lot easier?? :loopy::rolleyes:

But you'd be more than happy to get rid of your most succesful manager in history...he who would be virtually impossible to replace just because of a player who can be replaced a lot easier?? :loopy::rolleyes:

Angelus has been saying Fergie out for years. He forgets the fact that if it werent for Abramovich, we may well have won the title this year.

Just compare our points total now with any year we won the title. it proves VERY interesting reading.

Chelsea have moved the bar. And he blames Ferguson, like he does for everything.

From his armchair.