Soon to be homeless - where to go?

Why?

I've just had a quick nosy at some of his posts and nothing stands out to me? You just spurting hatred?

OP: I assume it's something to do with contacting your dad against your families wish, if so, can't your dad help you in some way, maybe a sofa with a duvet?

No spurting of hatred in the post V Rossi...

Try reading again.

There used to be a charity in the city centre called NOMAD, is it still there??

A friend of mine split up with his wife in Bradford, and packed a bag and moved to sheffield, he had no where to live and a Policeman suggested he went to NOMAD, who found him a place for the night, then found him a private rented flat, which he is still in.

Mind you, this was back in 1994, so NOMAD may not still be around, shame if it isn't as my friend said it helped him so much

to be deemed in priority need, as a single male, you need to have a diagnosed mental health issue for which you are currently receiving treatment. if you are working then the temporary accommodation they place you (if you are lucky enough to be offered this) will have sky high rents for which you will noly be able to claim a small amount of housing benefit towards. the rents are higher then even a penthouse appartment in say Ward Brewery complex!!

You may be best popping into Guinness Northern Counties and requesting a housing application pack, quicker still register online...they're the only housing association i know with open waiting lists. would be worth registering on the council's housing register too, the procedure has changed so if you were on it before you still need to reregister.

shelter do a drop in tomorrow from 1pm. You need to get there early as the queues build up quickly and it's a first come first served basis, you're not guaranteed to see someone if you get there late!!

Due to family fall out I'll soon have no where to live, in need of a council flat but no idea where to start, as I'm only 18 I've never dealt with anything like this before. Where do I need to go? I heard redvers house but wanted to double check. Got somewhere to stay for the next week or so got a bit of time on my side, be good to hear from anyone who's been in a similar situation too if you have any advice!

Cheers

Joe

Try these they cater for 16-21 year old.

http://www.roundabouthomeless.org/st-barnabas-road-hostel

Cheers for the advice guys.

No going back on this fall out, damage has been done.

No I have not 'come out' either haha!

Went to Holden house - useless. They ask you two questions and write you off as a piece of **** then send you in your way.

I'm at college so things are difficult, been having some support from college and they've sorted me a hostel out, I just need to go to the hostel tomorrow and hope they have a room!