Anyone who doesn't believe

Which then implicates the people who actually fuel the aircraft, as well as the people at the airlines who manage the fuel plans and finances.

See how these conspiracies rapidly rack up lots of people who need to keep their mouth shut to keep the secret going.

Besides, the logistics of putting a chemical you want people to breath through one of the most inhospitable places known to man as a vapour, and then hoping the atmosphere reverses the process to create the exact chemical you want to distribute is a bit far fetched. It'd be far easier to just dump the chemicals directly off the wings.

Would be a bit suss that,who would want to stand on a wing with a barrel of chemicals :huh:

They had a secret meeting with the wright brothers,i believe.

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 16:34 ----------

Maybe the pilot IS in on it too.

What about the pilots for 911 truth, are they in on it too?

jb

What about the pilots for 911 truth, are they in on it too?

jb

Ooooh interesting,it looks like they could have been! will have to watch it all.Thanks for the link.

In the general way that its easier to do nothing than to put in an effort to change things.

For instance..I keep putting off the decorating..

I mean to do it someday but I just can't motivate myself.

A tell-tale sign of chemtrail activity...

...have you found this chemically induced apathy has just started? Or has it been with you for a larger part of your life?

So I'm curious, and I haven't watched the video because of the well known correlation between YouTube abuse and brainwashing... How do the chemtrails get distributed? Have you ever seen someone doing it? Caught them in the act?

In the general way that its easier to do nothing than to put in an effort to change things.

For instance..I keep putting off the decorating..

I mean to do it someday but I just can't motivate myself.

A tell-tale sign of chemtrail activity...

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

I have a lousy headache and feel quite ill but I've been indoors all day in the office. Perhaps the chemtrails were keeping me healthy so I didn't use up NHS resources?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

...have you found this chemically induced apathy has just started? Or has it been with you for a larger part of your life?

So I'm curious, and I haven't watched the video because of the well known correlation between YouTube abuse and brainwashing... How do the chemtrails get distributed? Have you ever seen someone doing it? Caught them in the act?

Its not well known by me.

Look I said before. Im not an expert on this. Im just pointing out.what I see in the sky and stuff from Youtube just backs up what I observe.

Start looking into it, dont be afraid of being labelled a nutter or junkie.

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 20:07 ----------

Anyhow.I managed to convince the wife thats the reason I dont do owt around the house,

????? Think I'll just go back to sleep ;/

Goodnight,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

Please don't try and smear the character of weed smokers like this

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 21:39 ----------

Its not well known by me.

Look I said before. Im not an expert on this. Im just pointing out.what I see in the sky and stuff from Youtube just backs up what I observe.

Start looking into it, dont be afraid of being labelled a nutter or junkie.

I think you need to ask yourself;

A)What do you see in the sky?

B)Does Youtube only back this up or does it go further and suggest/claim things that there is no further evidence for?

If the answer to A is "jet exhaust contrails" and the answer to B is "Youtube just confirms that there are jet exhaust contrails" then fair enough.

However, if the answer to A is "long lines of cloudy stuff I never noticed before" and the answer to B is "poorly made and amateur-looking videos (accompanied by awful music) claim the cloudy stuff is mind-control chemicals, being spread daily by our government" then you need to ask yourself what evidence is there for this? Other than cloudy lines

Edited by RootsBooster

There are videos on Youtube of talking dogs, singing cats and flying pigs. There are videos of fairies, ghosts, dragons and unicorns. Do you believe in those too, after all they are on Youtube.

PS - There are plenty of decorators on this forum, why not put an advert in the Vacancies section? Watch out for the paint fumes though, who knows what's in them?

There are videos on Youtube of talking dogs, singing cats and flying pigs. There are videos of fairies, ghosts, dragons and unicorns. Do you believe in those too, after all they are on Youtube.

PS - There are plenty of decorators on this forum, why not put an advert in the Vacancies section? Watch out for the paint fumes though, who knows what's in them?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:bet hes seen a few flying pigs and pink elephants