Is there anyone who went to newfields school in the sixties

jauntyone

what years in particular, jaunty? (and have you had a peek on Friends reunited?)

The sixties were a long time, someone could have left there in 1960, or started there in 1969.

However, I do know of two of my work colleagues, Pat, and David, who were there at some point in the early/ mid sixties, and my ex partner went there till he was about 13 or 14.

PT

what years in particular, jaunty? (and have you had a peek on Friends reunited?)

The sixties were a long time, someone could have left there in 1960, or started there in 1969.

However, I do know of two of my work colleagues, Pat, and David, who were there at some point in the early/ mid sixties, and my ex partner went there till he was about 13 or 14.

PT

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, i WILL TRY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

I went to Newfields school,norton lees area, in the sixties. I am looking for anyone who went at that time, especially if they remember a school teacher called Mr Sellers.

You can contact me by PM

Thank you for any help

really late 60s but my brother went in 69 ,i started there in 70 my sis few years later,but there are hundreds on friends reunited

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I went to Newfields school,norton lees area, in the sixties. I am looking for anyone who went at that time, especially if they remember a school teacher called Mr Sellers.

You can contact me by PM

Thank you for any help

i went to the girls school from 1960-1964, did you know ken greaves?

• 3 weeks later...

I was there from 72 to 77. Mr Headley was head of the sports department and taught careers too. Headmaster was Mr Thraves, deputy heads Mr Wilson (Chinny), Miss Whitham, and Mr Almond. French Mr Ring and Mr Wileman, Music Mr Pye, Maths Mr Price, Chemistry Mr Heaven, German Mr Hancock (Randy Sandy), Art Mrs Kukso, Geography Mr Kenward (Concorde), Woodwork Mr ? (Bullfrog), and lots more.