Blades V Notts County Friday 2nd August

Bypassblade

no disrespect but this seems a bit petty owl or not. How can we even try to score points against them when we are equally as poor in fact worse on recent form?

tell you something as well, I doubt either team will get promoted this year but if anyone is to or is either of us is to even make the playoffs then it will most certainly be them.

Nice post peak ... We have 2 chances of going up though mate slim and none and slim just left the building.

One win all season for you lot says it all and you are pants as well but as usual you will escape the trap door because you are the spozzy owls :hihi::hihi:

Right off to find the have the owls turned the corner thread which appeared a day after the Reading win to win some points ...NOT REALLY ;)

BTW for what its worth, think we will both get hammered this weekend and the only one to have any fun will be our very own TV superstar Robbie

Nice post peak ... We have 2 chances of going up though mate slim and none and slim just left the building.

One win all season for you lot says it all and you are pants as well but as usual you will escape the trap door because you are the spozzy owls :hihi::hihi:

Right off to find the have the owls turned the corner thread which appeared a day after the Reading win to win some points ...NOT REALLY ;)

BTW for what its worth, think we will both get hammered this weekend and the only one to have any fun will be our very own TV superstar Robbie

With his thong :hihi:

no disrespect but this seems a bit petty owl or not. How can we even try to score points against them when we are equally as poor in fact worse on recent form?

tell you something as well, I doubt either team will get promoted this year but if anyone is to or is either of us is to even make the playoffs then it will most certainly be them.

Nice post Peak, good to see someone willing to say it like it is. I do think S6 will end up a place or two above the drop zone, but only by the skin of their teeth.

If anyone wants to see local lads really trying and putting their heart and soul in to it, come and watch local boxing with me! :hihi: