Problems with the Sheffield Fibre Broadband Exchange

DazzlerO7

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing problems with there Fibre Briadband?

I'm currently with Talktalk (useless I know) and my Internet as been down several times over the last few days intermittently.

I was wondering of anyone else is having the same issues with there Fibre Broadband? I've looked in to it and apparently there's an issue with the Sheffield exchange according to the BT Open Reach website with a TAT of the 10th.

I'm based in S5 and I'm not aware if anyone else having problems.

Cheers

Hi N1KK1 I'm based in Ecclesfield too, does yours drop for hours on end or just minutes?

Mines went down for 5 hours on Saturday, 12 hours yesterday and 3 hours currently today... Talk talk have now said my equipment must be faulty as the like us fine!?!?!?

On TalkTalk - I guarantee if you change the DNS settings on your router to use Google's DNS, your problems will be resolved...

I have said it time and time again, and have proven it to people time again, that TalkTalk have intermittent DNS issues, and setting specific DNS servers has resolved the issues 95% of the time! :)