Disabled / Old people with Dogs

What's your opinion of disabled / old people with Dogs, I live in an area with a lot of older people, walking their dogs on whilst riding on their scooters, the problem being that they are unable to get of the scoter to pick up the dog mess - meaning our children cannot play on the fields due to the amount of mess.

Should these people be banned from keeping pets?

your'e talking cobblers, barry.

I have two dogs, which I walk from my wheelchair, and I clean their poop up when/if they do a poop outdoors.

So, there's no real excuse for anyone to not clean up after their dog, whether able bodied or disabled.

As for the "should they be banned from having pets", question, no, they shouldn't. Studies have shown that owning a pet has a most beneficial effect on a person's wellbeing.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:16 ----------

Hardly think funding extra poo bins warrant £250 quid a year per dog, do you? i never leave dog poo in a tree btw i either use bins provided or bring it home with me, so would it be fair to charge me 250 quid each year.....should i be punished for the ignorant few?

I know!!! For £250 quid a year, I'd expect to be provided with my own personal dog warden to walk around with me, carrying a poopy-bin, in readiness for when my dogs decide to do a poop.

Dog owners seem to hang the poo they have picked up in blue plastic bags from tree branches around where I live. Lets have a £250 a year dog licence, animal, and use the money to draft in some sort of control over this.

Yeah, let's introduce more laws to to control our lives until we humans need license to take a dump too.

Edited by Total Chaos

I think we should introduce a licence for licences!!!! £1000 should cover it so that you are allowed to have a licence!!!!!! If you don't pay for it then ALL your licences will be void so you'll get a massive fine!!!!

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 18:19 ----------

Licences are the future.... to slavery!

your'e talking cobblers, barry.

I have two dogs, which I walk from my wheelchair, and I clean their poop up when/if they do a poop outdoors.

So, there's no real excuse for anyone to not clean up after their dog, whether able bodied or disabled.

Hi PT.

In my area there are some HUGE Richard the thurds being left by able bodied dog owners,

in fact they are so big, people in the same position as yourself would need to treat them as a roundabout.

:hihi:

I saw some kids dropping litter and one scrote even spat chewing gum out.

I say we ban anyone with an IQ below 130 from having kids.

Seriously though I would love to see an MP try and mention that in parliament.

"Lets ban disabled people from having pets because some dogs pooped AND IT WAS LEFT"

Forget the civil wars and terrorists around lets get at the disabled.

Lets also ban all wildlife around the world who are not potty trained. How dare they poop all over and not carry bags with them.

We know it's *possible*. Any actual instances of it happening?

Go google......

Go google......

Doh !

I could have said that rather than quickly finding a couple of cases.

It is disgusting.People should just watch where they are walking.

That can be a problem when there is more crap than pavement...

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Doh !

I could have said that rather than quickly finding a couple of cases.

Then you wouldn't have had to write the above.:P

Never see White dog turd anymore. It used to be great for marking out hopscotch when it was dry. A lot better than chalk

That can be a problem when there is more crap than pavement...

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Then you wouldn't have had to write the above.:P

Haha.........just cant help m'self.

Nor can stop the googling :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2242751/Girl-nearly-goes-blind-inadvertently-eating-parasite-dog-mess-travelled-stomach-EYEBALL.html

What's your opinion of disabled / old people with Dogs, I live in an area with a lot of older people, walking their dogs on whilst riding on their scooters, the problem being that they are unable to get of the scoter to pick up the dog mess - meaning our children cannot play on the fields due to the amount of mess.

Should these people be banned from keeping pets?

Yes. We should take away everything that makes them happy ,as we are now a nation of selfish ba*****s only looking out for ourselves and not bothering to consider others .