protests in town 8/6/13

is that the roundabout near Butlers Balti House?

So it would appear then its the all saintly anti fascist mob that have created mayhem - again. Strange how its the EDL get the blame. Let them get on with it, lay the wreath and the whole thing would have been over by now - Peacefully too.

Police seem to be expecting something at the train station, just been past as they brought in lots of extra personnel. Stood in a nice neat line guarding the water fountains as I left the area. Chopper is heading this way too.

Probably all on their way for a curry :hihi:

It's the one by the university

I said this before in 1 of the other topics that the admin deleted,

If the uaf would just stay out of it and let edl lay there wreath and have there rally,

this would have been over and done with last week

but saying that, it was uaf that threw the bottle last week that caused the edl to

have a go at them physically'

dont like edl, will never support them, but the same go's for uaf they are just as bad as they are there to cause problems aswell,

and to blockade train station so they cant leave is just stupid,

we want them out of our city, and they are keeping them here

ADMINS, if you delete this topic, then i think you all should post to say why,

or delete every political/religious post from this forum

spot on peter

It's the one by the university

Brook Hill roundabout.

So it would appear then its the all saintly anti fascist mob that have created mayhem - again. Strange how its the EDL get the blame.

There's elements of both sides who have turned out today in the hope of a good scrap. While the Police seem to be doing a good job at keeping the EDL contained, there does seem to be a number of groups who are set on finding them and provoking them into a fight.

Normal people would run away from an idiot throwing a bottle towards them. Only proper idiots would then start smashing up furniture to make things to throw back at them, all in front of the Police.

So it would appear then its the all saintly anti fascist mob that have created mayhem - again. Strange how its the EDL get the blame. Let them get on with it, lay the wreath and the whole thing would have been over by now - Peacefully too.

Of course it would Captain. I don't think I have seen any 'presence' as ugly and consumed by hatred as the edl representatives I have observed this last two Saturdays.

It's like fight club. The first rule.of Sheffield riots is "you don't talk about sheffield riots".

You'd think it was important for people to know and avoid. Apparently thats not the case.

You mustn't warn folk to avoid the trouble spots or the trouble won't happen.

Of course it would Captain. I don't think I have seen any 'presence' as ugly and consumed by hatred as the edl representatives I have observed this last two Saturdays.

you would say that as people said if the uaf and other people even the ones that had a black jihaddist flag had let the edl put the wreath on the memorial then they wouldnt have need this march today . strange how its always the edl but that last 2 saturdays the ant facists have been the trouble makers.

There's no riot. I tried to walk along West Street about half an hour ago and it was blocked by police, but there was no rioting happening. A bit of a kettle if anything. I ended up going along Broad Lane instead, and if it you didn't know anything was happening you'd be none the wiser. All clear around Brook Hill roundabout at that point.