Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

H damnation i think youve pulled ;)

Oh, and on that note, I'm off, its all a bit odd on here....Are there times when it get busy?

Oh, and on that note, I'm off, its all a bit odd on here....Are there times when it get busy?
yeah

when youre not here

;)

Let us know how it goes Tickle.

When I want to observe drunks, I prefer to stand outside Yates or the Bankers Draft on a Friday night. ;)

H damnation i think youve pulled ;)

That is definitely a coat getting moment ;)

I overslept after saying I'd have a look.. oh well that's red wine for you...

What do YOU think should happen?

I was in Meadowhall last year, when an asian man and his daughters aged about 6/7 were waiting to cross the road. A car driven by an old white guy failed to give way on the pedestrian crossing, traffic was moving very slowly no danger to anyone. But he should have stopped, the asian berated the man at full volume calling him a white xxxx.

Two PCSos were within earshot, I went to them and asked them why they had not done anything. They replied that they considered the situation "sensitive".

I asked them what they would have done if the situation had been racially reversed. They refused to answer.

Comments?

Sounds like a made-up story to me but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Sounds like a made-up story to me but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Well cars in meadowhall plus PCSOs in meadowhall plus they said they considered the situation 'sensitive' which doesn't make any sense should tell you everything.

Persevere with it janie, it's a bit 'dry' but given the circumstances and high emotions at that timeit just shows what's achievable with humanity and some disciplined thinking.
http://www.dreamingson.com/tony-robbins-911-full-video

Yes it does, and I genuinely believe human nature is more inclined towards good. I'm very glad I watched it all the way through to the end, it was moving and inspiring.

Well cars in meadowhall plus PCSOs in meadowhall plus they said they considered the situation 'sensitive' which doesn't make any sense should tell you everything.

No, that tells me even less than Hillpig did! lol

I was in Meadowhall last year, when an asian man and his daughters aged about 6/7 were waiting to cross the road. A car driven by an old white guy failed to give way on the pedestrian crossing, traffic was moving very slowly no danger to anyone. But he should have stopped, the asian berated the man at full volume calling him a white xxxx.

Two PCSos were within earshot, I went to them and asked them why they had not done anything. They replied that they considered the situation "sensitive".

I asked them what they would have done if the situation had been racially reversed. They refused to answer.

Comments?

Exact same thing happened to me on a crossing in the carpark near the Argos entrance, old white bloke just carried on even though he saw me waiting so I shouted "you effing blind old C##t".

No PCSO's were present.

Exact same thing happened to me on a crossing in the carpark near the Argos entrance, old white bloke just carried on even though he saw me waiting so I shouted "you effing blind old C##t".

No PCSO's were present.

I call them that too . :)