Nazi Germany could it happen here

So we should have left Libya like we have syria ? That's going well. I discounted Iraq because we have left and left for a few years now. Muslim exteemists cant committ attrocities to make us leave places we've already left - its beyond stupid. Should we have left france to get on with it? That would have cost more lives (unless you think the Muslim rebels out there were really the good guys) - let alone historical places being raised to ground.

All this is a moot point if you take your view that everything the west has done is bad and everything is our fault, and nothing good has come from any of it - that Afghanistan would be better under the Taliban, Mali would be better under Muslim extremists, Libya would be better under gadaffi. Many people in those countries would disagree - you can't possibly speak for all of them or even any of them.

War is the most violent evil act one can bestow on another people ,

But Your spinning is a fail,

Syria and Libya have both been consistent , extremists Muslims wished to take over so helped Them , that is what happened in Libya and what is now being suported in Syria , there is no doubt about that .

Yes iraq would have been a better place if we did not invade .

Libya was doing very well until we bombed and invaded on behlaf of AL-Q.

At least the taliban nearly wiped out opium farming , unlike now we have a 500% increase , maybe HSBC are laurdering the opium cash now ?

We are suporting a miltary dictatorship in mali

Terrorists in libya and syria

Drone bombing any one resisting occupation

And you blame relgion only ?

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 17:05 ----------

Syria and Libya have both been consistent , extremists Muslims wished to take over so helped Them , that is what happened in Libya and what is now being suported in Syria , there is no doubt about that .

At least the taliban nearly wiped out opium farming , unlike now we have a 500% increase , maybe HSBC are laurdering the opium cash now ?

Each one of the wars has brought more death more missery , more extremism , more British lives lost than all the terror attacks combined.

Only a few people accept your lie that these wars were benifital for the populations ,

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 17:05 ----------

Each one of the wars has brought more death more missery , more extremism , more British lives lost than all the terror attacks combined.

Only a few people accept your lie that these wars were benifital for the populations ,

We aren't in Syria. It's unlikely we are going to Syria. Muslims are killing Muslims wholesale (amongst many other places) Is that better than us intervening in Libya briefly where you have had elections (admittedly we are now faced with a leadership less likely to be friendly to the west) ?

You are contradicting yourself left and right - helping out in mali (not bombing or occupying by the way , more of a taxi service) and we are wrong because we are helping a dictator. We help Libyan rebels and we're in the wrong side again. We leave Syria (bar a bit of humanitarian aid) and we're in the wrong again. We can't win in your eyes.

We aren't in Syria. It's unlikely we are going to Syria. Muslims are killing Muslims wholesale (amongst many other places) Is that better than us intervening in Libya briefly where you have had elections (admittedly we are now faced with a leadership less likely to be friendly to the west) ?

You are contradicting yourself left and right - helping out in mali (not bombing or occupying by the way , more of a taxi service) and we are wrong because we are helping a dictator. We help Libyan rebels and we're in the wrong side again. We leave Syria (bar a bit of humanitarian aid) and we're in the wrong again. We can't win in your eyes.

But we were in Iraq and Libya ? Yes we were ,

Giving money and equipment to any side in a civil war says what about our forign policy ? And yes we are fully behind the Syrian rebels .

The contradiction is in the wars and occuption you seem so fully supoortive of .

In Mali we are fighting extremists at the same time we are helping the extremists in Syria .

Put away your lies , you trying to tell me we are giving humanatarian aid to Syria ? Please don't insult our intelgience .

We are aiding one side in a civil war , extremists salafi Muslims

In Syria there are laws against this sort of action.

In Libya we did the same thing .

Each place would have been miles better off if we did not invade , occupy and bomb .

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 17:30 ----------

Double speak -

Humantarian aid ( paying and giving miltary equipement to al~q terrorists )

But we were in Iraq and Libya ? Yes we were ,

Giving money and equipment to any side in a civil war says what about our forign policy ? And yes we are fully behind the Syrian rebels .

The contradiction is in the wars and occuption you seem so fully supoortive of .

In Mali we are fighting extremists at the same time we are helping the extremists in Syria .

Put away your lies , you trying to tell me we are giving humanatarian aid to Syria ? Please don't insult our intelgience .

We are aiding one side in a civil war , extremists salafi Muslims

In Syria there are laws against this sort of action.

In Libya we did the same thing .

Each place would have been miles better off if we did not invade , occupy and bomb .

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 17:30 ----------

Double speak -

Humantarian aid ( paying and giving miltary equipement to al~q terrorists )

What lies? So we should leave them to kill each other then. That suits me down to ground.

What lies? So we should leave them to kill each other then. That suits me down to ground.

The lies which you are spinning now .

We should leave every one alone , but that is not the case now for at least the last 100 years.

Your name lives up to the conspiracy . Clearly the wars , occupation bombings we are involved in is the number one factor , its the number on reason for extremism .

Seeing death meated out on a grand scale is more of a factor tHan clsssical Arabic poetry .

You have failed to justify any of the wars we have been involved in the last 10 years or so .

Do you have shares in haliburton?

The lies which you are spinning now .

We should leave every one alone , but that is not the case now for at least the last 100 years.

Your name lives up to the conspiracy . Clearly the wars , occupation bombings we are involved in is the number one factor , its the number on reason for extremism .

Seeing death meated out on a grand scale is more of a factor tHan clsssical Arabic poetry .

You have failed to justify any of the wars we have been involved in the last 10 years or so .

Do you have shares in haliburton?

I've justified them to normal people, the ones that need justifying. Iraq wasn't justifiable but as I've said we've left now. How far back do you want us to go? Kosovo? Gulf war one? Further than that? And you still can't find six places we are currently occupying or bombing, because you we are only in Afghanistan.

What about the people who ask for our help ?

I've justified them to normal people, the ones that need justifying. Iraq wasn't justifiable but as I've said we've left now. How far back do you want us to go? Kosovo? Gulf war one? Further than that? And you still can't find six places we are currently occupying or bombing, because you we are only in Afghanistan.

What about the people who ask for our help ?

Mail we are helping with the bombing and occuption , when you commit murder and some one helps you in the eyes of the law they are also guilty , so yes we are involved .

Libya is now a disaster after we invaded and bombed .

We ARE bombing in Pakistan , Yemen and Somalia

Some one did send you a list but I guess you choose to play ignorant now ?

Syria we arw involved which goes against international law .

So tell me which is more to blame ?

All these wars we ARE in ?

Or ancient Arabic poetry ?

I would agree with that on the condition we don't accept refugees from these places, whilst ever refugees are fleeing these countries to come and live here, making them safer places to live is a sensible policy.

Mail we are helping with the bombing and occuption , when you commit murder and some one helps you in the eyes of the law they are also guilty , so yes we are involved .

Libya is now a disaster after we invaded and bombed .

We ARE bombing in Pakistan , Yemen and Somalia

Some one did send you a list but I guess you choose to play ignorant now ?

Syria we arw involved which goes against international law .

So tell me which is more to blame ?

All these wars we ARE in ?

Or ancient Arabic poetry ?

Someone provided a list (not you I hasten to add) and I can't find any evidence....actually I've looked for the links and shown what I've found I can't be bothered to waste my time again finding things you don't understand or won't look at because they go against your argument. Show me how we are in Pakistan, Yemen and Kenya ( apart from removing landmines in Kenya). You show me the links (bonkers YouTube ranting doesn't count)

What's your obsession with Arabic poetry???

I would agree with that on the condition we don't accept refugees from these places, whilst ever refugees are fleeing these countries to come and live here, making them safer places to live is a sensible policy.

Thats a great idea

Here is another truth about the matter

Places were we are bombing and invading tend to generate the greatest amounts of refugees .

You complain about asylum seekers yet fail to grasp the fact that wars create refugees

We seen a massive influx if Libyan , Iraq and afghans nationals come here you thinks its a coincedence we are also in thier countries by force ?

Thats a great idea

Here is another truth about the matter

Places were we are bombing and invading tend to generate the greatest amounts of refugees .

You complain about asylum seekers yet fail to grasp the fact that wars create refugees

We seen a massive influx if Libyan , Iraq and afghans nationals come here you thinks its a coincedence we are also in thier countries by force ?

Wrong again http://www.unhcr.org.uk/about-us/the-uk-and-asylum.html

Someone provided a list (not you I hasten to add) and I can't find any evidence....actually I've looked for the links and shown what I've found I can't be bothered to waste my time again finding things you don't understand or won't look at because they go against your argument. Show me how we are in Pakistan, Yemen and Kenya ( apart from removing landmines in Kenya). You show me the links (bonkers YouTube ranting doesn't count)

What's your obsession with Arabic poetry???

So you denying we Are involved in the countries mentioed earlier ?

Its cold to see you first crying out to be told which countries we Have miltary involvement and Then know all about them as per your earlier daily mail links .

You failed to justify the current wars we ARE in .

You are yet to show me how arabic poetry is more of a radiclizing element than the current wars we are in .

You are blaming relgion arent you ? And wishing to ignore the real reason for radiclization of muslims ?