Nazi Germany could it happen here

So you denying we Are involved in the countries mentioed earlier ?

Its cold to see you first crying out to be told which countries we Have miltary involvement and Then know all about them as per your earlier daily mail links .

You failed to justify the current wars we ARE in .

You are yet to show me how arabic poetry is more of a radiclizing element than the current wars we are in .

You are blaming relgion arent you ? And wishing to ignore the real reason for radiclization of muslims ?

What are you on about with Arabic poetry ?

Libya is now a disaster after we invaded and bombed .

So true. Before we started bombing them and killing their leader Libya was an idyllic paradise with no involvement in global terrorism at all.

No you are wrong about your overall assertions !

Humour me and tell me how am I wrong in saying UK has seen a massive influx of Iraq , Libyan and afghan refuges / asylum seekers or what ever you wish to call them

Don't say I'm wrong without explaing why , its makes you seem irelevant .

No you are wrong about your overall assertions !

Humour me and tell me how am I wrong in saying UK has seen a massive influx of Iraq , Libyan and afghan refuges / asylum seekers or what ever you wish to call them

Don't say I'm wrong without explaing why , its makes you seem irelevant .

The link shows all the numbers of asylum seekers/refugees that come into this country. Go nuts and have a read.

Thats a great idea

Here is another truth about the matter

Places were we are bombing and invading tend to generate the greatest amounts of refugees .

You complain about asylum seekers yet fail to grasp the fact that wars create refugees

We seen a massive influx if Libyan , Iraq and afghans nationals come here you thinks its a coincedence we are also in thier countries by force ?

Refugees return home once the country is safe and without outside intervention some of these countries would never be safe.

Syrian refugees along with thousands of Iraqi refugees are moving to the much safer Iraq.

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e486426.html

So true. Before we started bombing them and killing their leader Libya was an idyllic paradise with no involvement in global terrorism at all.

Tut tut.

No place on earth is paradise .

But the truth is this ~

Libya was always fighting against al_Qaeda

Libya had a higher development index than Brazil

Highest life expantancy

Etc etc etc

Now ? Death , rape , desecration of chrstian war tombs etc etc etc

I can't belive some people like YOU , who will have us belive Libya is better now ( big case of sock puppet if I might add )

Hey it was so good thousands upon thousands of euopeans worked there.

We have more to with global terrosim , Ghdaffi did not fund or arm al-QAeda unlike us .

Panam - very very weak evidence against the accused Libyan , shall we make a thread to dicuss it ?

But the truth is this ~

Highest life expantancy

I'd love to see you prove that...

I can't belive some people like YOU , who will have us belive Libya is better now

Nobody said Libya is better now. On the contrary YOU have said that all their problems started with us bombing.

As proven yesterday, you obviously don't know enough about historical terrorism to debate the subject with such certainty. Have you found out who Ramzi Yousef is yet?

( big case of sock puppet if I might add )

Go on, amuse me, who are my alter-egos? :hihi:

The link shows all the numbers of asylum seekers/refugees that come into this country. Go nuts and have a read.

I guess I gov wasn't couting how many people come over , at least UN are ?

However I am correct

Iraq , afghan and Libyan refugees are flooding to Europe and the UK , are you denying this factual statement ?

Or are you trying to spin out of admiting wars cause a increase in asylum ?

I think Iran also couts on the list as sanctions and embargo on a nation is a act of war which we are fully participating in at moment , which also has the same effect , creating more refugees and asylum seekers .

The cause is wars , occupation and embargo

Effect more asylum seekers in the UK

Quite simple realy to understand for most , unless your a speical case ?

I guess I gov wasn't couting how many people come over , at least UN are ?

However I am correct

Iraq , afghan and Libyan refugees are flooding to Europe and the UK , are you denying this factual statement ?

Or are you trying to spin out of admiting wars cause a increase in asylum ?

I think Iran also couts on the list as sanctions and embargo on a nation is a act of war which we are fully participating in at moment , which also has the same effect , creating more refugees and asylum seekers .

The cause is wars , occupation and embargo

Effect more asylum seekers in the UK

Quite simple realy to understand for most , unless your a speical case ?

Sanctions are an act of war? Now you're making stuff up. carry on barking at the moon my old mate, I'm out.

I'd love to see you prove that...

Nobody said Libya is better now. On the contrary YOU have said that all their problems started with us bombing.

As proven yesterday, you obviously don't know enough about historical terrorism to debate the subject with such certainty. Have you found out who Ramzi Yousef is yet?

Go on, amuse me, who are my alter-egos? :hihi:

None of my posts were directed at you , so why assume I called you a sock puppet ?

But Libya was doing very very well before we got Al-Qaeda intalled .

http://hdrstats.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/LBY.html

Highest life expetancy in africa

Etc etc etc

Edited by samgale

The net is flooded with posters asking for all Muslims to be killed , put into camps and so on

Yahoo , YouTube are infested to the core with users making these kind of statments , statments incititng genocide ,

Then we have people begging for more freedoms and civil liberties to be curtailed in order to feel more safe ,

They do say the best way to control a population is to use fear ,

Gernany also had democracy.

It was also the most advance nation at the time , or near to ,

Yet propaganda and Hitler burning down his own parliment allowed a facists Gov to take over ,

Before you say it can never happen here , think about the times it has happened before in Europe , Spain , portugal , Italy Germany

Tyranny can happen and with it comes blood on the streets

Islamic extremism is a threat but more is the people calling for violence from ourside who's voices seem to be much more than the odd loon extremists,

Don't be so silly.

we don't even have the power to kick out hate preaching clerics.

So what makes you think death camps are just around the corner?

Is this the sort of bile that is taught to extremists?

In order for them to make a stance while they still can?

before they get rounded up lol.:loopy:

Sanctions are an act of war? Now you're making stuff up. carry on barking at the moon my old mate, I'm out.

I've had a 2 day debate with you

You avoided most of the factual information I threw your way

You failed to back up your claims , or justify forign aggression ,

Now claiming sanctions and embargo are not acts of war is the barking mad thing to suggest .

If some one stopped you from leaving your house to buy food what would you think of them ?

Or shall I name a few times in history when sanctions and embargo Have lead to armed conflict ?

Sanctions on Iran creates more refugess , deal with it

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 20:32 ----------

Don't be so silly.

we don't even have the power to kick out hate preaching clerics.

So what makes you think death camps are just around the corner?

Is this the sort of bile that is taught to extremists?

In order for them to make a stance while they still can?

before they get rounded up lol.:loopy:

But we do have the power to imprison people with no trial or evidence for years upon years ?

But we have sent lots of people to be tortured abroad ?

But we do have thousands of trolls on the net openly calling for such things ?

Of coarse we have .

So I'm the extremists am I ? Can you please share why YOU think that ,

Edited by samgale