Nazi Germany could it happen here

truthlogic back to his usual ungrammatical tricks I see.

Yup - same old lack of "truth", same old lack of "logic", same hilarious spelling mistakes :cool:

Same topics, same posting style, same as SBCY, islam4me2, peas maker, ennuff respect - same as truthlogic :)

He really makes two short planks look intelligent.

Yup - same old lack of "truth", same old lack of "logic", same hilarious spelling mistakes :cool:

Same topics, same posting style, same as SBCY, islam4me2, peas maker, ennuff respect - same as truthlogic :)

He really makes two short planks look intelligent.

Clearly your paranaoid ,

I would use the ip addres , mac address and abuse the cookie system to determin id,

Clearly paranoia says spelling means duplicate id

Fail

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 17:57 ----------

Don't be so silly.

we don't even have the power to kick out hate preaching clerics.

So what makes you think death camps are just around the corner?

Is this the sort of bile that is taught to extremists?

In order for them to make a stance while they still can?

before they get rounded up lol.:loopy:

The rounding up happened in Nazi Germany also

And many other places were tyranny took hold , I guess you can't see a pattern?

Clearly your paranaoid ,

I would use the ip addres , mac address and abuse the cookie system to determin id,

Clearly paranoia says spelling means duplicate id

Fail

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 17:57 ----------

The rounding up happened in Nazi Germany also

And many other places were tyranny took hold , I guess you can't see a pattern?

In a word....NO.

if you really believe all Muslims are going to be rounded up,and put into concentration camps,then you have some serious issues.

You started the thread with a question,which has been answered by numerous posters,what else do you want?

The media is a powerful weapon, the government doesn't control it this country.

Other way around more like.

Look at the close relationship between T. Blair and R. Murdoch.

How Tony Blair was taken into the Murdoch family fold [The Guardian, Monday 5 September 2011]

Tony Blair is godfather to Rupert Murdoch’s daughter [The Telegraph, 4 September 2011]

Rupert Murdoch pressured Tony Blair over Iraq, says Alastair Campbell [The Guardian, 15 June 2012]

Rupert's Blair: Former Prime Minister admits cosy links to Murdoch [The Mirror, 28 May 2012]

Media barons (and investment banks like Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan) tend to be richer than politicians. And money, as they say, talks.

Other way around more like.

Look at the close relationship between T. Blair and R. Murdoch.

How Tony Blair was taken into the Murdoch family fold [The Guardian, Monday 5 September 2011]

Tony Blair is godfather to Rupert Murdoch’s daughter [The Telegraph, 4 September 2011]

Rupert Murdoch pressured Tony Blair over Iraq, says Alastair Campbell [The Guardian, 15 June 2012]

Rupert's Blair: Former Prime Minister admits cosy links to Murdoch [The Mirror, 28 May 2012]

Media barons (and investment banks like Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan) tend to be richer than politicians. And money, as they say, talks.

Why haven't you mentioned VAT Man and that Rebekah Brooks thingy?

What people need to remember is that when immigration was at it's height and the recession was just starting to bite, the BNP couldn't even get 2% of the overall vote which is less than 1% of the population.

If they can't get even 2% of the popular vote in ideal conditions they will never even get one MP elected.

Although not neo-nazi but part of the racist far-right nonetheless, the English Defence League could only manage to get 1500 to their demo in Newcastle on Saturday which is less than half what they achieved in Luton when they were first formed. Again, only three days after the sad death of Lee Rigby conditions couldn't have been better for them. And today they could only manage 1000 in Central London. Neither of those attendances are evidence of the race war they were predicting.

We British are a tolerant and relaxed people. We don't really do extremism of any form.

Nazi Germany could definitely not happen here. :hihi:

In 1932, Hitler ran against Paul von Hindenburg for the presidency. Hitler came in second in both rounds of the election, garnering more than 35 percent of the vote in the final election.

Can the "fascist" parties in UK get, say, 10% of a comparable vote?

Yes, because it will be 10% of those who bothered to vote, not 10% of the electorate as it would be in Australia (compulsory attendance at polling station, remember), and the "nice guys" would stay home and watch TV while the fanatics got all their people to the poll.

Why aren't mainstream parties addressing the concerns of those people who are voting for so-called "far right parties" instead of dismissing them as "bigots"?

Because they don't want to pander to bigots?

Hmmm, that a very useful link showing American bases, military operations but unless I'm looking at the wrong page, it doesn't mention where uk forces are bombing and occupying (which isn't the same as having an airbase there or we'd be classed as occupying Cyprus). I'm looking on my phone so that might make a difference. As there is only about half a dozen, be a dear and list them.

That just reminded me.I watched a programme last night saying that the US are smoothing over its relationship with Australia, so it can use one of it's bases at the top end of Australia,right next to indonesia and sending 2500 special forces troops there.Are they expecting China and Taiwan to kick off?

In 1932, Hitler ran against Paul von Hindenburg for the presidency. Hitler came in second in both rounds of the election, garnering more than 35 percent of the vote in the final election.

Can the "fascist" parties in UK get, say, 10% of a comparable vote?

Yes, because it will be 10% of those who bothered to vote, not 10% of the electorate as it would be in Australia (compulsory attendance at polling station, remember), and the "nice guys" would stay home and watch TV while the fanatics got all their people to the poll.

Do you have to vote for a candidate or is there a "none of the above" option..?