Nazi Germany could it happen here

The net is flooded with posters asking for all Muslims to be killed , put into camps and so on

Yahoo , YouTube are infested to the core with users making these kind of statments , statments incititng genocide ,

Then we have people begging for more freedoms and civil liberties to be curtailed in order to feel more safe ,

They do say the best way to control a population is to use fear ,

Gernany also had democracy.

It was also the most advance nation at the time , or near to ,

Yet propaganda and Hitler burning down his own parliment allowed a facists Gov to take over ,

Before you say it can never happen here , think about the times it has happened before in Europe , Spain , portugal , Italy Germany

Tyranny can happen and with it comes blood on the streets

Islamic extremism is a threat but more is the people calling for violence from ourside who's voices seem to be much more than the odd loon extremists,

We will only ever end the possibility of war when we all agree about everything, and that’s never going to happen.

I would be more worried about the persecuting policies introduced by this government and how they are using the media to turn people against each other, to be honest.

I would be more worried about the persecuting policies introduced by this government and how they are using the media to turn people against each other, to be honest.

Actually its the other way round, the government are asking the media to tone it down a bit, the media are doing there best to stoke up a bit of hysteria when really they shouldn't.

I don't think it could happen here, but I think those of us who see threat need to work hard to make sure it doesn't.

We will only ever end the possibility of war when we all agree about everything, and that’s never going to happen.

You mean like the Borg in start trek ? They all seem to agree on everything ,

As for the possibilty of war , the last time I looked we were bombinb , occuping a half doZen or so nations , I would say we have been in war full swing for a while now ,

You mean like the Borg in start trek ? They all seem to agree on everything ,

As for the possibilty of war , the last time I looked we were bombinb , occuping a half doZen or so nations , I would say we have been in war full swing for a while now ,

Name them.

The media and Gov are the same thing

People aee gullible and sorry to say stupid ,

The media is a powerful weapon , toletarian regimes use media to control populations

People need to accept that our GOv also does it and uses it ,

Agreed media is fanning flames of hatered.

So are the thousands of posters on youtube yahoo ,

Its all planned , gov jumps in as savior , more power to them

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 18:42 ----------

Actually its the other way round, the government are asking the media to tone it down a bit, the media are doing there best to stoke up a bit of hysteria when really they shouldn't.

Like all other nations ( cctv China , press tv Iran , rt Russia )

The media works for the Gov

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 18:43 ----------

Name them.

Name the Borg ?

Or all the wars we are in ?

The media and Gov are the same thing

People aee gullible and sorry to say stupid ,

The media is a powerful weapon , toletarian regimes use media to control populations

People need to accept that our GOv also does it and uses it ,

Agreed media is fanning flames of hatered.

So are the thousands of posters on youtube yahoo ,

Its all planned , gov jumps in as savior , more power to them

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 18:42 ----------

Like all other nations ( cctv China , press tv Iran , rt Russia )

The media works for the Gov

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 18:43 ----------

Name the Borg ?

Or all the wars we are in ?

The media is a powerful weapon, the government doesn't control it this country.

Now, what countries are uk forces occupying, and which countries are uk forces bombing.

Hmmm, that a very useful link showing American bases, military operations but unless I'm looking at the wrong page, it doesn't mention where uk forces are bombing and occupying (which isn't the same as having an airbase there or we'd be classed as occupying Cyprus). I'm looking on my phone so that might make a difference. As there is only about half a dozen, be a dear and list them.

The net is flooded with posters asking for all Muslims to be killed , put into camps and so on

Yahoo , YouTube are infested to the core with users making these kind of statments , statments incititng genocide ,

Then we have people begging for more freedoms and civil liberties to be curtailed in order to feel more safe ,

They do say the best way to control a population is to use fear ,

Gernany also had democracy.

It was also the most advance nation at the time , or near to ,

Yet propaganda and Hitler burning down his own parliment allowed a facists Gov to take over ,

Before you say it can never happen here , think about the times it has happened before in Europe , Spain , portugal , Italy Germany

Tyranny can happen and with it comes blood on the streets

Islamic extremism is a threat but more is the people calling for violence from ourside who's voices seem to be much more than the odd loon extremists,

Its a social media fad.

It will all be over within a week.