Next Blades manager - now announced.

Personal terms still to be agreed. Probably mean a pay cut for him. It depends how keen he is to be a Manager, although how much anyone will be allowed to actually manage at Bramall Lane is uncertain.

Personal terms still to be agreed. Probably mean a pay cut for him. It depends how keen he is to be a Manager, although how much anyone will be allowed to actually manage at Bramall Lane is uncertain.

Daft as it sounds I still have visions of Wigan or someone pinching him, just before he signs.

Speculation that the deal is being stalled as United want to speak with Stuart Pearce.

I really hope that isn't the case, as it would hold up the process till he is back in England. Also wouldn't want him as manager.

Speculation that the deal is being stalled as United want to speak with Stuart Pearce.

I really hope that isn't the case, as it would hold up the process till he is back in England. Also wouldn't want him as manager.

Please tell me that's a joke Robbie

Wouldn't want Pearce at the Lane.

If the rumours are to be believed then David Weir is to be unveiled as our new manager within 48 hours.

99% of the Blades are twitter are finally as one when it comes to having this bloke as manager while the other 1% just like a good moan and would moan if Jose Mourinho was named manager.

If the rumours are to be believed then David Weir is to be unveiled as our new manager within 48 hours.

99% of the Blades are twitter are finally as one when it comes to having this bloke as manager while the other 1% just like a good moan and would moan if Jose Mourinho was named manager.

if he is named CB, then all we can do is get behind him and support the team.

it seems like an absolute coup considering the names involved. You can't argue the fact that he was looked at by Everton and Wigan, so therefore shows he has potential as a first team manager.

However, with the current situation at BL, you could hire Mourinho and you wouldn't go up. So to get in a decent appointment like weir and give him no backing would be stupid, surely? So KM must have something planned, he must realise they need some sort of budget to compete.

Never really understood how some of the other names was in the mix anyway. Looking at possibles, he is definitely the best you could have hoped for.

if he is named CB, then all we can do is get behind him and support the team.

Definetly mate, would be a great appointment though after some of the names that were bandied about.

Just sent you a small PM because I knew it wouldn't go through as your inbox would be full and sure enough :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Will send you an e-mail pal

Definetly mate, would be a great appointment though after some of the names that were bandied about.

Just sent you a small PM because I knew it wouldn't go through as your inbox would be full and sure enough :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Will send you an e-mail pal

Cheers! :hihi:

it seems like an absolute coup considering the names involved. You can't argue the fact that he was looked at by Everton and Wigan, so therefore shows he has potential as a first team manager.

However, with the current situation at BL, you could hire Mourinho and you wouldn't go up. So to get in a decent appointment like weir and give him no backing would be stupid, surely? So KM must have something planned, he must realise they need some sort of budget to compete.

Never really understood how some of the other names was in the mix anyway. Looking at possibles, he is definitely the best you could have hoped for.

Yes I agree. Think he will do well. I must admit I never considered him. It's a gamble but who wouldn't be in this transitional period.

I do like scottish managers, they seem to do well in football management. Reminds me of Paul Lambert, Steve Clarke etc.

Sign him up, get on with it and lets crack on with it. We need to get behind him now and look to the future.

Please tell me that's a joke Robbie

Sadly, no.

But that's not to say the person who started the rumour wasn't lying.