Next Blades manager - now announced.

I'm sure I've said this tho webby, he can go and take a long walk off a short pier. Jim just seen you're post about NW boy he's come in then ain't he, I never really liked him; but cannot deny his talent as a manager & motivator.

Can't remember posting that before Pete :hihi:

I'd be shocked if NW came back, though he may be worried over the decline of his beloved club and feels he must step in, can he do the job with his hands tied, and a leg chained to the wall?

Can't remember posting that before Pete :hihi:

I'd be shocked if NW came back, though he may be worried over the decline of his beloved club and feels he must step in, can he do the job with his hands tied, and a leg chained to the wall?

Well I said words to the effect:hihi: I think the BIGGEST stumbling block would be KM could NW swallow pride and come back, and as you say be more manacled than an escapologist.

Well I said words to the effect:hihi: I think the BIGGEST stumbling block would be KM could NW swallow pride and come back, and as you say be more manacled than an escapologist.

If he is really concerned and is still a real fan then maybe, but has he been left disillusioned after what happened?

There is,apparently,no money, no apparent backing from the board and no forthcoming prospects for investment.

That said, it would bring a few back and perhaps restore some faith in the fans.

Can't see Colin going back.

If he is really concerned and is still a real fan then maybe, but has he been left disillusioned after what happened?

There is,apparently,no money, no apparent backing from the board and no forthcoming prospects for investment.

That said, it would bring a few back and perhaps restore some faith in the fans.

"Apparently". No ,there is NO backing, money or investment its ruined there's no apparently about it .

"Apparently". No ,there is NO backing, money or investment its ruined there's no apparently about it .

Hey up S2, how's things. (Football aside:hihi:)

No digs intended but are things really as bad as we are reading, prem money gone, west ham money gone, sales of players money gone, no re-investment, nobody interested in the job and the board/Mcrob dictating the style of football required?

Surely some or all of this is tosh.:confused:

For you and the rest of the blades on here I hope not.

If you read his book he was very, very hurt by his treatment by McCabe and this would be a major stumbling block, I have to say that since he left us the FA commission on fines has been disbanded. :hihi:

If he comes back (which I doubt) good luck to him, but I don't want Page or Wally by name Wally by nature Downes. I still think there is an opening to nick Mourhino from under Chelsea's noses :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

In all honesty what the club needs is a press conference or statement to a decent paper (not Star) and giving fans for once the truth, I'm sorry but they deserve that instead of all the rumours, deceit and lies.

Appleton and Page now joint favourites at 9/4, Warnock 6/1.

It's a no brainer if Warnock could be persuaded. If it has to be Appleton or Page then I would go for Page as Appleton's stats aren't very impressive.

Page's stats are flawless.

It's a no brainer if Warnock could be persuaded. If it has to be Appleton or Page then I would go for Page as Appleton's stats aren't very impressive.

Not sure Warnock would want to work with McCabe again. Although he was praising McCabe a month or two ago on Goals On Sunday but still said Simon Jordan was the best chairman he has worked for.

Oh yes Appleton really set the football world on fire at Pompey, Blackpool & Blackburn (I'm agreeing with you on his stats). I feel NW is a non runner as what has gone on in past with Kevin McRobdog, I just pray Downes doesn't get it.

i was talking to brian the blade this morning,he says he will take the blades job...he'll take 300 quid a week out of his wages and donate the rest to st lukes........he was serious and wants the chance to manage the team

i was talking to brian the blade this morning,he says he will take the blades job...he'll take 300 quid a week out of his wages and donate the rest to st lukes........he was serious and wants the chance to manage the team

He can barely manage a phone call.