Sign in to follow this  

I think maybe i should take a break from the forum

I'll just have a bit of a rant here and hopefully get other peoples opinions on this. I live in Bradford and only joined the forum to look for flats to near my boyfriend, now we've split up and I feel a bit like i'm tormenting myself by been on here and maybe I should distance myself from things to do with him for a bit. I thought id be ok up til now and we said we'd be friends but then we had a bit of a falling out i wont go into details and i did apologize by email but then tried talking to him on msn asking if he was talking to me and no response so i assumed that was a no. then i got to thinking i spend too much time online hoping to chat to him and thats why i considered taking time away from here among other sites. my reasons against taking a break from the site tho are that i know one or two people on here now and when i cant talk to any of my friends about things its nice to be able to come on here and post and theres always someone to give advice and help make sense of things

Aw Mandy don't leave. You have made some friends now.

If you leave you know you'll be back within a couple of days anyway, you may stand a better chance of leaving if you checked into the priory :D

Aw Mandy don't leave. You have made some friends now.

If you leave you know you'll be back within a couple of days anyway, you may stand a better chance of leaving if you checked into the priory :D

you got the address for the priory then and do they have cable tv? lol:hihi:

You do what you feel is right for you! Dont waste time waiting for others.. if being on here with your other mates is good for you then great... as for your ex...stop tormenting yourself... whats done is done. Be here for you.:)

I think maybe i should take a break from the forum

i never actually noticed you'd ever been on the forum..who are ya?

i never actually noticed you'd ever been on the forum..who are ya?
kirky? kirky?kirky? who are you you aint been on here much either:hihi:

So you're ex is on here?

Don't go just cos of him! My ex used to be on here (and probably still is under another name:suspect:) and he used to start threads about me and make up all these crazy stories that I cheated on him, and hit him, when really it was him being really horrible to me, not physically but horrible verbal abuse and I hated being on here at one point but I learnt to just forget about him and make new friends!

Dont go Mandy!!

Its suprising who actually knows you on here.

I was sussed by my postman who told my wife about my threads on here:huh: .

I wanna know who he is...

The postman works the Longley area and lives somewhere near Concord park.

Who is he, better still who are you.

you got the address for the priory then and do they have cable tv? lol:hihi:
By the way mandy,can you tell me what "lol" means ? Lots of people say it on The Forum,and I keep meaning to ask.Also it will keep you on the Forum,mandy.:hihi: :hihi:

Hiya Pattricia,

lol means lots of laughs or lots of love

:)

deecee

Hiya Pattricia,

lol means lots of laughs or lots of love

:)

deecee

Or Laughing Out Loud...

Mandy, ignore Kirky (he does it on purpose, I'm sure he had to train himself up to be so ignorant, or was he born like it! :hihi: ).

Mandy, it doesn't matter where you live, the fact of the matter is, you are part of the forum. I know I've talked to you before. If you want to leave, that is your choice (and btw, I have left several times :hihi: ) but don't do it because of him.

Any choices you make, make them for yourself. If you feel the amount of time you use online is too much, then limit yourself. But don't be driven away because of someone else.

Just because you had a fall out, at least you've apologised. There is nothing more you can do. As long as you haven't left things in a bad way, you have nothing more to do.

Don't feel any more obligation to him now. You've cleared the air as far as you're concerned, and the fact that he can't, for whatever reason, is his own problem and probably one that he finds difficult to deal with, but your side of things is done now. You've done all you need to do.

It'll be sad to see you go, but do come on every now and again and say hi. I've cut down my time considerably and only come online for about 10-20 minutes a night (supposedly - occasionally I'll come on during the day too!)

Take care, and be happy!

Lottie x

Or Laughing Out Loud...

Mandy, ignore Kirky (he does it on purpose, I'm sure he had to train himself up to be so ignorant, or was he born like it! :hihi: ).

and there's me thinking we were mates:|