Animal cruelty/ dog death- man now arrested

Forgive me for coming over all pedantic reasonable, logical and level headed like, but is being arrested the same as being convicted? Wow, why bother with law courts then?

Would save a fortune if the great and the good of Skye Edge could be engaged to dispense summary justice with the prod of a red hot poker.

There you go BF, I've fixed that for you :)

Lets wait until the possible trial and possible conviction before hanging him from the nearest lamp-post with piano wire.

Mob justice is all very well in theory, but you end up with idiots burning doctors out of their houses because they are too thick to diferentiate between "paedophile" and "paediatrician."

According to another thread about this, at least four other names have been circulating via social media, so I sincerely hope this isn't the wrong guy

As this is now a matter for the courts this thread and any subsequent ones will be closed.