Blades v orient

Well its time for the Blades to "kick on", top of the table and a home match, time for the Blades to up their game and time for the supporters to turn up and get behind the team.

Cant help but feel Diego will be getting his chance soon and with Murphy settling in , heres fingers crossed to 3 points.

Hope to see more of Diego soon because i can't see him being here next season at this rate :(

I can't help but think this is a dangerous game. Brilliant result on Saturday, on a good run many fans will see this as another win on paper. I would take a scrappy 1-0 now. It will probably be the kind of game where players and fans need to be patient but can easily become frustrated especially if there is no early goal.

It's time for the real promotion head to go on now and do what teams that get promotion do,find a way to win at home.It comes in a variety of ways,we might have to hammer away for 70-80 mins before a goal,we might go one down but come back to win,we might get a winner in the 95th minute,we might get an early goal and go on to win 3 or 4,whatever,we have to control games,play at our pace,cut out the mistakes,create chances and give blood sweat and tears for the duration of the game,nobody is going to roll over,and if we don't see it from Orient tommorrow,we will certainly see it at Oldham on Sat.,that will be a battle royal.

Surprised to see Orient not doing better,from their highlights they always seem to be a decent side,have players who know where the goal is and they knock it about well,maybe they were just playing poor teams,but Slade will be desperate to put one over his old team,so this is definitely one to have the foot on the gas from minute 1 to the final whistle.

Well its time for the Blades to "kick on", top of the table and a home match, time for the Blades to up their game and time for the supporters to turn up and get behind the team.

Cant help but feel Diego will be getting his chance soon and with Murphy settling in , heres fingers crossed to 3 points.

fingers crossed eh at home against the mighty orient:hihi::hihi:

if you cant beat teams like orient at home you wont win league an dont deserve to... you have already drawn to many at home imo and are fortunate nobody is good enough to run away with league like charlton did last year ;):hihi:

fingers crossed eh at home against the mighty orient:hihi::hihi:

if you cant beat teams like orient at home you wont win league an dont deserve to... you have already drawn to many at home imo and are fortunate nobody is good enough to run away with league like charlton did last year ;):hihi:

Was it the mighty Exeter who knocked 5 past yer ???:hihi: your right about our home form, and its time to step up.

Both Sheffield teams can "muck up" at any time as history can confirm.

Was it the mighty Exeter who knocked 5 past yer ???:hihi: your right about our home form, and its time to step up.

Both Sheffield teams can "muck up" at any time as history can confirm.

And don't forget Stevenage who stuffed them as well 5-1 :hihi::hihi:

and don't forget stevenage who stuffed them as well 5-1 :hihi::hihi:

Too many facts, will confuse em :)

Edited by TAT

And don't forget Stevenage who stuffed them as well 5-1 :hihi::hihi:

Yeh that poor and we still got 2nd place! :hihi:

Does the team include the manager, and if so will you be behind him?

And does 'getting behind the team' include staying right up until at least half time?

:hihi:

Does the team include the manager, and if so will you be behind him?

And does 'getting behind the team' include staying right up until at least half time?

Will stay as long as i see fit, depending on my mood, Uniteds performance and work, if thats ok by you of course !!

United will still have my money, so nowt for you to worry or stress over!!

As for the Manager, he has never had my backing, but is tollerated , i cheer the team, not the manager, i will be here long after he has gone, not biting by the way:hihi: just giving an obsessed Owl the honour of a reply.

Will stay as long as i see fit, depending on my mood, Uniteds performance and work, if thats ok by you of course !!

United will still have my money, so nowt for you to worry or stress over!!

As for the Manager, he has never had my backing, but is tollerated , i cheer the team, not the manager, i will be here long after he has gone, not biting by the way:hihi: just giving an obsessed Owl the honour of a reply.

Would love to know what you want from a manager? He's came with a kick of taking us up first time, got the team playing some great football, has made some great signings and we are back on top of the league. You're one of these guys who will never admit they are wrong eh? And you won't be wrong in the end because at some point he will fail. But not for a long time yet I hope.

At least there was a slight tinge of optimism in your post. I hope one day you'll get behind the manager as well, because he's a top bloke doing a very good job.