Forum FC having another good season

CorkerSWFC

I know we have got our own section but thought I would let you all know the fellas are once again having a great season, going for there third promotion in 3 seasons.

It's all to play for in the last month or so of the season so would just like to say a big well done to everyone involved TOP STUFF !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's today's results and league table :)

L SECOND Chaucer Social Club 2 - 5 High Green

L SECOND Rose House 1 - 4 Wyvern FC

L SECOND Sheffield Forum 2 - 1 Holly Bush

L SECOND Sheffield Titans 2 - 2 Shiregreen Athletic

L SECOND Smithywood United 3 - 2 Manor Social

P W D L F A GD Pts

Wyvern FC 11 8 0 3 48 30 18 24

Shiregreen Athletic 13 5 5 3 39 27 12 20

Sheffield Forum 12 6 2 4 38 27 11 20

Manor Social 10 5 3 2 36 26 10 18

Sheffield Titans 11 5 2 4 29 29 0 17

Chaucer Social Club 9 5 1 3 31 25 6 16

Smithywood United 10 4 3 3 26 28 -2 15

Holly Bush 13 4 3 6 33 48 -15 15

High Green Rovers 11 3 2 6 26 39 -13 11

Rose House 14 1 1 12 23 50 -27 4

Wyvern have come crashing down after they thought the league was easy. Should still win the league though.

Turns out I was on the pitch next to you guys today.

thought you played for forum? crashing down... hahaha played far more games away than at home this season only 3 teams have beat us on our own patch in 2 years so with a lot of home fixtures left we will be fine... we had more injuries this year than i have ever known playin sunday league iv been playing up front last 4 games thats how bad things are :hihi::hihi:

on a serious note sheffield forum away was a tough game which could have gone either way so will be a good return fixture and i genuinly hope you come up with us;)

I'm back out injured again, I'm far too old now.

Retirement is the only way for me... Might pop in between the sticks for future as my knees can cope with that.

My comment of crashing, refers to you lot being miles ahead and in a position that appeared hard to throw away, you've had a wobble and you're now 'catchable', not that I think you will be caught.