Too scared to go to work

i am a private carer well was i was looking after someone in there home who lived with the daughter and son in law but i am so scared of him he as a foul temper and monday i phoned in sick ,i got to work yesterday and he never spoke all day he was just slamming doors and giving me dirty looks i know what is temper is like because a couple of weeks ago he had a row with a woman outside his own front door and i really thought he was going to hit her .

when i was due to leave he pounced on me shouting and calling me a waste of time i have been scared to go to work because i know what he his like he is on depression tablets but now i am out of a job is this right it comes to something when you are too scared to go to work threw no fault of your own what can i do about this please can anyone advise thank you :help:

i am a private carer well was i was looking after someone in there home who lived with the daughter and son in law but i am so scared of him he as a foul temper and monday i phoned in sick ,i got to work yesterday and he never spoke all day he was just slamming doors and giving me dirty looks i know what is temper is like because a couple of weeks ago he had a row with a woman outside his own front door and i really thought he was going to hit her .

when i was due to leave he pounced on me shouting and calling me a waste of time i have been scared to go to work because i know what he his like he is on depression tablets but now i am out of a job is this right it comes to something when you are too scared to go to work threw no fault of your own what can i do about this please can anyone advise thank you :help:

If you worked for an agency or directly for the council, you should have reported this to your employer as a health and safety concern. Your employer had a duty of care for you and other employees attending this property. By not following the property proceedures on safety that a care provider must have in place you have left the next person wide open to working in an unsafe enivronment.

i worked for them they employed me but i know that the social services pay for her care

You should at least report this to social services. You can also look for work through an organisation that supports a lot of clients so that in that way if there are some you cannot deal with then they should be able to find you a client you can deal with.

You should at least report this to social services. You can also look for work through an organisation that supports a lot of clients so that in that way if there are some you cannot deal with then they should be able to find you a client you can deal with.

I agree, a vulnerable person is in his care.