Used hi-fi equipment in Sheffield?

Does anyone know of any good places in Sheffield that sell used (not 'demo' stuff that has just got a tenner knocked off!) hi fi equipment?

I used to go to 'Big Deal' just up from the Moor, but they shut a few years back now i think? anywhere else?

Im specifically after some decent bookshelf speakers, the likes of B&W, KEF etc, to give you an idea of the kind of place im after

Cheers in advance :)

Paul

Cheers, il have a look.

Anyone know if Big Deal closed, or just relocated? used to like that place, the prices and the staff. Or if its gone for good, any similiar places?

I know there is Ebay, but id rather buy local if possible, high chance of something like pair of large heavy speakers getting damaged by post.

Ta

Does anyone know of any good places in Sheffield that sell used (not 'demo' stuff that has just got a tenner knocked off!) hi fi equipment?

I used to go to 'Big Deal' just up from the Moor, but they shut a few years back now i think? anywhere else?

Im specifically after some decent bookshelf speakers, the likes of B&W, KEF etc, to give you an idea of the kind of place im after

Cheers in advance :)

Paul

I had some ex-demo speakers from Sevenoakes which I now believe is in Ponsfords on Chesterfield Road. A pair of bookshelf B&W's. Cost me £175 usual price was £230. That was a few years ago mind.

Archived