Fixtures & Results Section

BEDROCK

I think there should be a permanent dedicated fixtures and results section pinned at the top of the page, which shows official information and statistics, kind of like what the BBC and Sky have on their coverage showing basic but in depth analysis of games and when games are shown on TV with dates and times.

It does not have to be much, just league tables for both Sheffield teams, game results and fixtures, am sure it would take off.

Edited by BEDROCK

Well it would be worth it I think, maybe have like a section inside a section where people can post threads but not mess the fixtures and results section up, am sure it would be fine to list all the fixtures and results or even show league tables, even when fixtures get re-arranged they could be updated on there so people have always got an up to date source.

Links to TV games would be great or even have a schedule listed of all the games of local teams on TV or even Radio.

Yeah very funny :-)

Maybe we should have a poll set up featuring 5 Owls and 5 Blades supporters who are well respected on here for their impartial reviews and well written pieces, and whittle them down to 2 people from both sides to mediate the new section and keep it up to date.

Edited by BEDROCK

We can certainly link to stuff, but most things like fixtures require to be purchased as they are copyrighted.

Well it would be worth it I think, maybe have like a section inside a section where people can post threads but not mess the fixtures and results section up, am sure it would be fine to list all the fixtures and results or even show league tables, even when fixtures get re-arranged they could be updated on there so people have always got an up to date source.

Links to TV games would be great or even have a schedule listed of all the games of local teams on TV or even Radio.

All you have said you would like is probably copyrighted

Would you be willing to pay for it or should they charge everyone to pay for it whether or not they use the football site and especially that thread I for one wouldn't be interested in it if I needed the info I can find it elsewhere free

Seriously are you saying fixtures are copyrighted? I never knew that. They are available everywhere......... I thought this would have been a good idea - quick reference spot - but I guess most of us have the info on our respective club sites.

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 19:36 ----------

Owls fans need not apply :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Droll Bp Very droll ...................:hihi: