11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

Actually I believe we have enough players - I've had offers by PM.

Ekke is asking his work's team if they will play against Lillie's 11 - if they can't there are ususally teams out there looking for friendlies - and this match will certainly be a friendly one!

Offers to go round with the collecting bucket on the day/selling raffle tickets etc will be very gratefully accepted Gazza! X

So Denlin - which date are you going to ask for the pitch on - have you decided? Saturday the 15th or Saturday 29th or Sunday the 30th?

As I said earlier as it's out of season - there will hopefully be plenty available.

Oh - don't forget what DaveGas said about Radio Hallam - Sheffield City Council could use some good publicity and if RH could say the council let us use the pitch for free that's a lever isn't it? :)

Once we have a date for definate I will post who currently offered to play - if they can't make the date Corks said he will be able to round up more players :)

Another appeal is for raffle prizes please can anyone who knows anyone who owns a restaurant/works at a big supermarket etc. ask for vouchers please? If you tell them about the site and Radio Hallam backing Lillie's appeal that may bear weight.

Edited by potlegs
addition

Actually I believe we have enough players - I've had offers by PM.

Ekke is asking his work's team if they will play against Lillie's 11 - if they can't there are ususally teams out there looking for friendlies - and this match will certainly be a friendly one!

Offers to go round with the collecting bucket on the day/selling raffle tickets etc will be very gratefully accepted Gazza! X

So Denlin - which date are you going to ask for the pitch on - have you decided? Saturday the 15th or Saturday 29th or Sunday the 30th?

As I said earlier as it's out of season - there will hopefully be plenty available.

Oh - don't forget what DaveGas said about Radio Hallam - Sheffield City Council could use some good publicity and if RH could say the council let us use the pitch for free that's a lever isn't it? :)

No problem[i wont have to walk to far will i:hihi:]

No I wouldn't think you'll have to walk far - Thanks very much Gazza :) x

Sorry All i got wrong end of stick, i was more thinking to try raise a lot etc- (just pm potlegs)

However if as potlegs and others are saying your wanting 11 v 11 etc ill chuck our side in if helps out as one of sides:),

Date - just a case letting us know ,

Nets - ive got them :)

Kits - We can use our blue one IF other team decide perhaps on colour they could just wear White shirts or T-shirts ?

Let us know if that helps

Got your PM - thanks Manager - we should know a definate date tomorrow - white t shirts is a good idea if Webby can't get the kit he's trying for - don't know what colour that is. It's very kind of you to offer nets. I have had 2 other possible offers of net loans but I will take you up on that as they are probably yours you are offering and it's a definate :)

Cheers again!

Got your PM - thanks Manager - we should know a definate date tomorrow - white t shirts is a good idea if Webby can't get the kit he's trying for - don't know what colour that is. It's very kind of you to offer nets. I have had 2 other possible offers of net loans but I will take you up on that as they are probably yours you are offering and it's a definate :)

Cheers again!

No probs , happy to help . just let us know a date/pitch and ill round our lads up if you need them;)

and yeh they are our nets . If need got some Orange bibs but think White shirts would be better , Some of other side im sure will have a england white shirt and they can just bring there own shorts/socks then lol

Edited by The Manager

Ref is ok with any dates,just need as much notice as poss, better to push it back rather than bring it forward, gives more time to organise.

Will know about the kits Tom for deffo, so will let you know.

Owt else I can do, just let me know.

As mentioned, I'd like to play if possible!

As post #146 -

Players so far:-

JC02,

Webby,

Craig352,

s2blade,

Denlin's pal from work, (date permitting)

Bypass' Son +2 (possibly 5 in total and maybe a 'keeper)

I am certain that getting the rest of a Lillie's 11 (thinking at least 15/16 in case some need a 'rest':hihi:) won't be a problem as offers to get more players are plenty. ekke_281 will either play for Lillie's 11 or he has offered to ask if his work's team would play against Lillie's 11.

As above The Manager has also offered his team to play - not heard from ekke yet. Ekke have you asked at work or shall we take the Manager up on his offer?

Edited by potlegs

As post #146 -

Players so far:-

JC02,

Webby,

Craig352,

s2blade,

Denlin's pal from work, (date permitting)

Bypass' Son +2 (possibly 5 in total and maybe a 'keeper)

I am certain that getting the rest of a Lillie's 11 (thinking at least 15/16 in case some need a 'rest':hihi:) won't be a problem as offers to get more players are plenty. ekke_281 will either play for Lillie's 11 or he has offered to ask if his work's team would play against Lillie's 11.

As above The Manager has also offered his team to play - not heard from ekke yet. Ekke have you asked at work or shall we take the Manager up on his offer?

No probs on our part one way or other :)

Think Sat or Sun 29/30 June would be good - will ring David Judge and ask whch pitch is free and post back later this morning:D

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay.

I have asked the 11-a-side team at work, and the manager will let me know next week (he's seeing them all for a game this saturday so will ask then).

Either way, I would still like to play for Lillie's 11 as an individual player, but I can't verify the opposition until next week. If you have a team that can definitely do it, I would say use them to be certain.