11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

On post 77 corker said that he has 30 players signed up and mentioned that Hillsborough Arena would allow the use of the 5 aside pitches.

I still would love to play if you need any players!

Thanks Denlin :)

If Bypass has 5 players, JC02 (thanks) + 1 more volunteer player who sent me a PM. (that's 7 but no one told me what positions they play or if anyone willing to go in goal?)

What do we think about a team (that's already set up) just coming along to play against A Lillies 11?

I am still worried about shirts/nets/corner flags/footballs.

Thanks DaveGas - I'm waiting for Matty to get back to me. :)

All options open - especially the invite for SOMEONE to take on the match responsibilities - PLEASE???? ;):)

Might be able to sort the ref, and I'll play...anywhere, I'm rubbish anyway.

Thank you Webby x - very much - if you could get a ref that's one worry gone! :):)

8 players now :)

Thank you Webby x - very much - if you could get a ref that's one worry gone! :):)

8 players now :)

Ref is sorted, give me as much notice as poss, my pal is a proper ref an'all.

Might be able to help with kit flags nets etc, will get back to you Tom.

Edited by web1

I may have got a player but depends what day we get and if he can get time off work

Just PM me when you get a date and venue, will it be 5 a side or 11? would prefer 11!

Thanks Denlin :)

If Bypass has 5 players, JC02 (thanks) + 1 more volunteer player who sent me a PM. (that's 7 but no one told me what positions they play or if anyone willing to go in goal?)

What do we think about a team (that's already set up) just coming along to play against A Lillies 11?

I am still worried about shirts/nets/corner flags/footballs.

Thanks DaveGas - I'm waiting for Matty to get back to me. :)

All options open - especially the invite for SOMEONE to take on the match responsibilities - PLEASE???? ;):)

Top Man Webby :thumbsup::thumbsup:

JC02 - if you could keep your eye on this thread all developments will be posted here- my guess would be that most would prefer an 11 a side match - with plenty of subs - hopefully!

I have sent a couple of PM's I am waiting for a reply to before we bandy potential dates around. Denlin is asking about a possible free pitch from council - can we all keep fingers x'd for her please?

That's 8 players for Lillies 11 then :) Keep it up folks - please :P

We will be avoiding Whit BH and the following event - as I am going there and I believe others will be too who would possibly come and support Lillies match too:-

"REDS v Blues Charity match has gone Massive with x-pros playing along side us in red or blue team !

20TH July Hillsborough Arena Kick off 3pm ,gates open at 2pm

Tickets are Adults £3 (u16s free with accompanying adult)

NO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN"

Edited by potlegs

What a thoughtful post to say Lillies match will in no way interfere with the match that Manager and his associates have grafted so hard to put together for such a worthy cause.

As Potty says,there is scope to have two successful events for two such wonderful causes.

Let's all hope that both matches end up raising big bucks and loads of smiles and friendships.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got to agree RR I know we are avoiding 20th July as the Manager has got a brilliant game lined up, please also avoid July if possible especially 1st 15 days. Our daughter gets married on ?th and we will be busy as hell, until it has all gone off smoothly.

My players if need are 2 midfield or defence, 1 midfield & the 2 possibilities are GK & midfield.

I am away from 12th July for 2 weeks so June or Aug would be better - will call at football pitch on Sunday on way back from caravan