Parking ticket from Meadowhall

People like your friend are a disgrace to society. Those places are for needy people not for lazy so and sos like your friend. Shame on them!

People like your friend are a disgrace to society. Those places are for needy people not for lazy so and sos like your friend. Shame on them!

Who exactly you mean?

I have to agree . The blue badge scheme is abused by relatives of the card holders who use it themselves to gain an advantage when parking.

And how do you know this? Do you accost every driver of a vehicle parked in a disabled bay?

Or there stats published somewhere?

My wife has a blue badge but I would not dream of using it if she wasn't with the vehicle.

My first email back from Meadowhall Customer Services

Dear Mr ***********

Thank you for your E-Mail regarding PCM.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise on the behalf of Meadowhall for these problems you are receiving.

I have personally forwarded your E-Mail on to the relevant department, who will be in contact in due course.

If you would prefer to call us to speak directly, then please don't hesitate to call us on 0114 256 8800.

I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you, and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

SARAH OLDFIELD

CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR

British Land Ltd have asked me to have a meeting with the Centre Director and PCM owner to talk about the stress they have caused me by ticketing me over and over even after been told not to.

They will be giving me a written letter stating I will never be ticketed again and I've told them this meeting will be their last chance to sort it before I take them to court.

British Land Ltd have asked me to have a meeting with the Centre Director and PCM owner to talk about the stress they have caused me by ticketing me over and over even after been told not to.

They will be giving me a written letter stating I will never be ticketed again and I've told them this meeting will be their last chance to sort it before I take them to court.

:thumbsup:

The blue badge scheme is only valid in council run car parks ans council run on street parking . Disabled parking bays in private car parks are just pieces of Tarmac with paint sprayed on them , nothing more , they are not valid disabled bays. But the fact still remains that any invoices issued by the cowboys running the car park are worthless and totally un-enforcable and should be treated as junk mail and ignored.

This isn't the correct advice any more, it will probably result in a court summons and a loss if you ignore it.

a friend of mine has received a parking ticket from parking in a disabled space at meadowhall, yesterday. its issued by PCM and she is wondering if it is enforceable or not. can anyone help with this please?

PCM will take her to court. Ignore anyone telling you to bin it.

Not saying that PCM will win the case, but she'll have to be prepared to defend the claim in court and it sounds like she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Which is ironic as she was parked in a disabled bay!!

---------- Post added 17-04-2014 at 14:38 ----------

This isn't the correct advice any more, it will probably result in a court summons and a loss if you ignore it.

It definitely will end up in court. Even companies like Parking Eye are taking their claims to court these days. I'm in the middle of fighting a claim myself. I'll probably end up paying it, just because of the agro they are causing!

PCM will take her to court. Ignore anyone telling you to bin it.

Not saying that PCM will win the case, but she'll have to be prepared to defend the claim in court and it sounds like she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Which is ironic as she was parked in a disabled bay!!

ooooooo, controversial!