Alarm clock suitable for a young child

Is it to help your child when the wake up in the night or so you can sleep past 6/7 in the morning? Im not judging im just wondering. Ebay will be the place or argos for most things.

Just to regulate it tbh. She's never been keen to sleep and does get over-tired now that she is at pre-school. We both work so we're up early anyway. Little un will sleep for England!

Just to regulate it tbh. She's never been keen to sleep and does get over-tired now that she is at pre-school. We both work so we're up early anyway. Little un will sleep for England!

It sounds like the problem is more getting her to fall asleep then? Or go to bed? But once shes asleep shes fine? My eldest niece was the same. Little pain in the butt to get her to fall asleep and hates getting up for nursery. It was more a routine at night we fixed which in turn fixed the the morning problem by itself.

for goodness sake young kids get up early, always will do always have done! just wait until they are teenagers its a nightmare getting them up!!!!!!!!! i miss the days when my youngsters came in and jumped on us sat morning wanting to go swimming or riding or whatever.

This thread is a great example of how good and bad Internet advice can be.

Thank you for the folk who offered ideas as WE asked for. Keyboard warriors/www super nannies wit' chip on t'shoulder . . . Get a life or pick a suitable emoticon. x

be careful adamsmith this is the response