Opinions on Kia Cee'd

^^^^ what they said.

My late father had a Kia Cee'd after years of having company cars. he loved it. It was a good run and well equipped with lots of features as standard that other makes would charge you extra for.

I would not hesitate buying one too.

Which british owned, british manufactured car do you drive then?

You don't need to drive a car made by a British owned company to provide work for British workers who pay their tax in this country. Just one that is made here and not in Eastern Europe.

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 21:41 ----------

Can you recommend a British made car that's as good as a Kia?

I'm struggling to think of any that aren't.

You don't need to drive a car made by a British owned company to provide work for British workers who pay their tax in this country. Just one that is made here and not in Eastern Europe.

How would you know if the company that makes cars here is employing British people and not Eastern Europe’s?

If they are not based in the UK why would they pay tax here.

On the other hand considering Kia has several offices, dealerships, distribution centres here in the UK I think you will find it already provides a nice reasonable amount of jobs here. Just not maybe manufacturing ones.

I assume that you of course are the type of person who has a british made everything in your home.

Edited by ECCOnoob