Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

Yep there still going of in s13 , i reported 2 lads about a week ago acting suspicious , police turned up and chased 2 lads of into the woods right behind them but no police dog so they got away , there was 1 white lad with hoody full tracsuit "dark blue ", and 1 black lad in a full hoody tracsuit "light grey " , they chased them from behind a house on our road , all the items they had from the house like lap tops etc was dropped thankfully the owner got them back , BUTTTTTTTTT then again tonight i saw the same 2 lads walkin up our road in the same hoody suits , so same again i notified the police saying i had seen the lads in the area acting suspicious , then about 1 hour later police chased them on foot up our road no idea if they was caught up to now . So be aware they are still out there this was on wainright estate Richmond/Woodthorpe ?

Edited by RELIABLE

Yep there still going of in s13 , i reported 2 lads about a week ago acting suspicious , police turned up and chased 2 lads of into the woods right behind them but no police dog so they got away , there was 1 white lad with hoody full tracsuit "dark blue ", and 1 black lad in a full hoody tracsuit "light grey " , they chased them from behind a house on our road , all the items they had from the house like lap tops etc was dropped thankfully the owner got them back , BUTTTTTTTTT then again tonight i saw the same 2 lads walkin up our road in the same hoody suits , so same again i notified the police saying i had seen the lads in the area acting suspicious , then about 1 hour later police chased them on foot up our road no idea if they was caught up to now . So be aware they are still out there this was on wainright estate Richmond/Woodthorpe ?

Thanks for that info,i am in s13 will keep my eyes open

this is what this thread is for,good info on burgularies,lets hope they get caught soon

Thanks for that info,i am in s13 will keep my eyes open

this is what this thread is for,good info on burgularies,lets hope they get caught soon

No problem at all glad to help , the burglary last week was top of car vale but i think they have been on the prowl on wainright tonight ......... as they was walkin towards the woods , the police jumped out and chased on foot back up car vale , no idea if they got caught though , there was also 2 more on car vale whilst i was away my neighbour has just told me so that takes it to 3 on car vale in a week :(. ..........lets hope the dog got them tonight as that chased them 5 minutes later back into the woods , so not sure if the dog could track them after 5 mins as 2 police officers was in chase aswell .

fast update for my above post ...

just this 2 mins ago . the wife looked out of front window and spotted .

4 to 5 youths all in caps .. in a dark metalic greay or black dirtys new shape small hatchback car with a weird boot shape that stuck out a little .

not sure of the type of car ..just gona google some types see if i spot it.....will update if so

as we looked out of window they was all just heading dowb a neigbours path .. the driver spotted us looking and called them back they all started covering faces and dived in car ..and was sure to drive away with no lights on so we could not get the reg .

they was 100% upto no good and has a house feetway was done other night I would say they are the ones ...

........update........

update informed police also turns out the old lady at the house spotted them on her path ..

police was here in around 5 mins ...good job syp

after googling the car types I am 100% sure it was a

newish shape ...Renault Megane . 4 door dark grey-black type ...

just like this one http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2005-05-renault-megane-15-dci-86-dynamique-black-5-door-diesel-30-tax/1008514074#gallery-item-full-2 with the weird little boot bit at back

http://imganuncios.mitula.net/2004_renault_megane_1_5_tax_amp_pound_30_per_year_60_mpg_lt_br_gt_96635377963214981.jpg

Edited by doom bringer

A spokesman for the police said in the Sheffield Star,one of the ways they were getting in,is by breaking the eurolocks on UPVC doors.

Apparently these type of doors come with really cheap locks (cost about 70p to make)

After a bit of research,I've fitted these...

http://www.saundersonsecurity.co.uk/acatalog/info_AS4545PB.html

Sorry if this info has already been posted,but I haven't had time to read all the posts.

Elderley couple on my road got broke in to a few days ago, police have been on road every day since asking neighbours if they saw anything. Since then the neighbours have had cameras and alarms fitted.

Think we are going to have same.

Someone tried breaking in to ours but by the looks of it had been disturbed. They tried lifting the door lock off. Started to leave the outdoor lights on over night along with the other neighbours. Don't know if this will help us or be more help to the robbers.

Asked my partner if we can get some beware rotweiller signs but he just laughed lol.

My friends parents also got their house broke into at midday on a weekend. They got away with lots of things. They even had the cheek to park on their drive, making the neighbour think they knew them and because their other Daughter is moving out the neighbours assumed they were helping to move her stuff.

Lots of suspicious looking people walking up and down our road. One looked down our path into the kitchen but soon got his speed up and went when we saw him.

My partner knew who it was from school.

Forgot to add my sisters friend got broke into last sunday whilst her and her partner went out for sunday lunch. She was only at the local pub on Littledale for an hour and half.

Edited by Glitterglow
More info added

Quote:

Originally Posted by day-break

where are you?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

read my other post up the page...S12 HACKNTHORPE ..

roughly where abouts in hackenthorpe please?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android