Stop smoking new year

OK....how many of my names would you like to begin with?:hihi:

as many as possible i stopped 14 years back ,best thing i ever did .i smoked twenty a day thats about 30 grand saved got some of it left though i spent it on two brand new cars one in 2001 then another 2007..but the best thing i got is i,ll probably live a lot longer

I wont be stopping ,as i enjoy a smoke ,and no amount of Do-Gooder non smokers will change my mind. Yes , it can damage my health, but so can walking across the road or driving. You only live once ,and life is too short to worry about what is good and bad for you. Enjoy it while you are here is my motto.

I wont be stopping ,as i enjoy a smoke ,and no amount of Do-Gooder non smokers will change my mind. Yes , it can damage my health, but so can walking across the road or driving. You only live once ,and life is too short to worry about what is good and bad for you. Enjoy it while you are here is my motto.

i respect what you say..but can i say i thought exactly along the same lines...thought nothing would ever happen,never suffered with a thing in my life..my family accused me of not caring about them ..then one day for no reason it just came..i thought it was laryngitis..but it didnt get better,it got worse and i was diagnosed with something quite unpleasant..life threatening..and i thought i just wished i hadnt smoked ...wouldnt want anyone to go through that

Do you know what cognitive dissonance is? Smoking is seriously damaging your health and will rob you of the time you could be alive and healthy. Stop pretending that you enjoy your addiction.