Blades Transfer Rumours Jan 2013.

In regards to the lad Conor Clifford who played today, watch this and try not to get too excited :hihi:

If he signs on the dotted line and replicates that I am more than sold

Familiar face at 2 minutes 18 seconds.....:hihi:

Quite a lot of rumours saying Everton are in for Maguire £3-5million .

Can't see it myself especially if they have had scouts watching him recently as he has been crap and not worth £350-000 ,I suppose they are buying potential .

My 1st choice centre halfs as I've said for a while would be Hill and Collins and give Harry a break send him back to Morgan and get that long ball knocked out of him .

Another rumour is Tony McMahons mate Barry Robson coming in .

He is 34 and just had his contract in Canada terminated ,been training with Middlesbrough but apparently Mowbray doesn't want him up there .

Heard United are signing the Swansea ballboy,anyone who can hang on to the ball for 20 seconds is a must for Uniteds midfield.

Heard United are signing the Swansea ballboy,anyone who can hang on to the ball for 20 seconds is a must for Uniteds midfield.

Poor poor attempt .

Not true Dobby, with his acting skills that lad is destined for the Premier League!:hihi:

Not true Dobby, with his acting skills that lad is destined for the Premier League!:hihi:

Or the west end :)

Or the west end :)

Ha ha yes mate, his "injured' look as he was helped off the field was worthy of an Oscar! :hihi:

Chris Morgan will soon knock that out of him :hihi:

your man blackman has gone to reading.not that bothered just saying like:hihi:

Bradley Wright Phillips is meant to be lined up as a replacement for Blackman.

If true then the staff down at the Lane might actually have their head screwed on.

Familiar face at 2 minutes 18 seconds.....:hihi:

It's hard to take it seriously after Simmo's appearance and description as a top goalkeeper:|

give Harry a break send him back to Morgan and get that long ball knocked out of him . .

You want to send a player to Chris Morgan to get the long ball pass out of him?

He's learnt it from him ;)