Careful !! Injured fox on South road Walkley

Hi there, We have just come along South Rd in Walkley (21:45pm). There is an injured fox wandering on the road. Some lads are keeping an eye out and have called the rspca who are on their way but PLEASE will drivers be careful as some are driving like idiots or getting well annoyed with the wait. If you want to make a stupid reply....dont bother.

Would there be a threaded about a dead rat in the middle of the road? Are they not the same? Vermin? Little pests we could do without.

There's a difference though, isn't there? The fox is injured and wandering about, whereas the rat is already dead.

I wouldn't want to hit any live animal with my car, whether you consider it vermin or not. I would choose to be aware so that I could avoid causing further harm and suffering if I could.

Would there be a threaded about a dead rat in the middle of the road? Are they not the same? Vermin? Little pests we could do without.

I would prepare for the abuse especially if irenewild gets started remember the parakeet convo

There's a difference though, isn't there? The fox is injured and wandering about, whereas the rat is already dead.

I wouldn't want to hit any live animal with my car, whether you consider it vermin or not. I would choose to be aware so that I could avoid causing further harm and suffering if I could.

I agree, and the poor thing must be terrified.

Hi there, We have just come along South Rd in Walkley (21:45pm). There is an injured fox wandering on the road. Some lads are keeping an eye out and have called the rspca who are on their way but PLEASE will drivers be careful as some are driving like idiots or getting well annoyed with the wait. If you want to make a stupid reply....dont bother.

Its not Miles Tails is it, Dr Robotnik?

Would there be a thread about a dead rat in the middle of the road? Are they not the same? Vermin? Little pests we could do without.

im sure it's a "little pest" that you could also do without being embedded in your front grille, so its a genuine post to be careful, which ever side of the fence you sit on.

Archived