Found - Harrods Purse on stagecoach 120

moooo

Just found a Harrods purse on the stagecoach 120 bus. The purse contains a load of bank cards etc. More worrying I found some of the PINs inside the purse along with the cards. Most of bank cards which are in the name of <removed for security>

I'll be dropping off the purse and its contents to the police station tomorrow. As they are more likely to find her. However I would prefer to hand the purse back to the rightful owner.

If any of you know her please let her know her purse is safe and private message me to arrange to collect them.

I could of done that but decided it will be quicker and easier to post the details on here. Failing that hand them in to the police tomorrow as they are more likely to trace her.

Ive also I rang the gym that she is a member of and gave them my contact details. They thanked me for calling them and will pass on my contact details to her to let her know I've found her purse and to arrange to hand it back.

I could of done that but decided it will be quicker and easier to post the details on here. Failing that hand them in to the police tomorrow as they are more likely to trace her.

Ive also I rang the gym that she is a member of and gave them my contact details. They thanked me for calling them and will pass on my contact details to her to let her know I've found her purse and to arrange to hand it back.

No it was quicker and easier to hand it to the bus driver ! Not hard to work out really is it ;)

No it was quicker and easier to hand it to the bus driver ! Not hard to work out really is it ;)

Why are you being sarcastic with the OP ?

She could easily have just kept the purse AND used the cards inside. !!!

Instead she's trying to find the rightful owner, whether it's the right way or wrong way, she shouldn't be critisized.

There no pleasing some of you. Yes I could of handed in to the bus driver but decided to take it upon myself find the rightful owner. I do hope someone did the same for me if I were to lost my wallet on the bus. As I clearly stated in my initial post. I plan on handing in to the purse to the police station tomorrow. Im hoping it doesn't come to that and the gym that she is a member of will pass on my contact details and let her know I found her purse and will would I like to return it to its rightful owner.

---------- Post added 27-12-2012 at 19:34 ----------

Identifying information removed.

Apologies I gave too much info out

---------- Post added 27-12-2012 at 19:35 ----------

Why are you being sarcastic with the OP ?

She could easily have just kept the purse AND used the cards inside. !!!

Instead she's trying to find the rightful owner, whether it's the right way or wrong way, she shouldn't be critisized.

I'm actually a man :D

Its a common misconception with my nickname

There no pleasing some of you. Yes I could of handed in to the bus driver but decided to take it upon myself find the rightful owner. I do hope someone did the same for me if I were to lost my wallet on the bus. As I clearly stated in my initial post. I plan on handing in to the purse to the police station tomorrow. Im hoping it doesn't come to that and the gym that she is a member of will pass on my contact details and let her know I found her purse and will would I like to return it to its rightful owner.

---------- Post added 27-12-2012 at 19:34 ----------

Apologies I gave too much info out

---------- Post added 27-12-2012 at 19:35 ----------

I'm actually a man :D

Its a common misconception with my nickname

I'm ever so sorry, I just assumed which was daft of me.

I'm ever so sorry, I just assumed which was daft of me.

No problem :D

Just to report back the owner of the purse and called me and we arranged for me to meet up and hand her purse back. Also she thank me for keeping it safe and making an effort to find her. I was tempted to offer to drive to her place and hand it back personally but she lives in S20 and Im at my parents at S7.

Mods: This thread can be closed as I found the rightful owner

Archived