Genuine question: Why does moderator input tend to kill a thread?

As you know, I've recently been made a moderator....So why does it have an adverse affect upon threads that I ge involved in?...They seem to die...:huh::huh::huh:

There is no interest in this thread - Closing!

:D

There is no interest in this thread - Closing!

:D

You can't...hahaha :hihi::hihi:

He can't close it but it will probably die a natural death fairly quickly!

You can't...hahaha :hihi::hihi:

In that case I'd better get things rolling...

I hadn't really noticed this - Is it the same for all mods or is it just you, do you think? :suspect:

I think the thing that keeps a thread going is a good argument, and I guess no-one in their right mind is going to argue with a mod.

This could be one of you shortest threads yet! ;)

In that case I'd better get things rolling...

I hadn't really noticed this - Is it the same for all mods or is it just you, do you think? :suspect:

I think the thing that keeps a thread going is a good argument, and I guess no-one in their right mind is going to argue with a mod.

This could be one of you shortest threads yet! ;)

Why not? Unless you are saying some mods on here have a reputation for closing threads that are not going their way? I am not by any means mod bashing, just stating that I have noticed certain things.

As for Pete's question, some mods can have the same affect as teachers walking in the classroom.;)

I've noticed since you were made a mod - and a good one too - that you don't seem to post as much:D

I've noticed since you were made a mod - and a good one too - that you don't seem to post as much:D

That's because he spends all his time checking up on us to make sure we are behaving ourselves! :D

If you have a problem, take it to the Helpdesk. They will then ignore it and do stuff all.

If you have a problem, take it to the Helpdesk. They will then ignore it and do stuff all.

My my...thats not nice...The helpdesk get through things as quick as they can...I'm not involved...it's not a vocation...it's a voluntary thing...

I know I don't post as often as I once did...but then I have other things like people posting their items for sale 5 times in a row...and stupid stuff like that!

My my...thats not nice...The helpdesk get through things as quick as they can...I'm not involved...it's not a vocation...it's a voluntary thing...

I know I don't post as often as I once did...but then I have other things like people posting their items for sale 5 times in a row...and stupid stuff like that!

... so it's no fun sitting on the other side of the fence then? :(