A good old moan and why people daren't

sorbster0

I am a big reader on Sheffield Forum but I rarely post things because it isn't worth the agro.

I'm seeing several stories on here, decent ones in my opinion and the easy answer from some do-gooders is 'why moan on here, do something about it'.

What a pathetic answer! Isn't the whole point of coming on here to chat.

There is no christmas spirit and I'm fed up of reading that folks are pulling one another to bits.

This attitude further confirms to me not to post and that this will be my last one!!

Merry xmas all.

I am a big reader on Sheffield Forum but I rarely post things because it isn't worth the agro.

I'm seeing several stories on here, decent ones in my opinion and the easy answer from some do-gooders is 'why moan on here, do something about it'.

There is no christmas spirit and I'm fed up of reading that folks are pulling one another to bits.

This attitude further confirms to me not to post and that this will be my last one!!

Merry xmas all.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Merry Xmas!

If you need to moan do it. There are many good people on here but also a lot of not so good. Everything is down to opinions and I have been accused of blah blah blah by mad people in the past. The fact is that face to face a lot of things would not be said. Do not take things personally. Merry Christmas

Thanks mrplodge.....an appropriate answer. As for the other reply these are people I'm referring to. Love name calling and enjoy causing trouble. Wonder if they are as brave face to face......or is this why they are on here?

No name calling. Just say it as it is ... as I do whether on here or in real life.

You start a thread just to have a moan.

.... and then can't keep your word.

Have a nice one.

Merry xmas all.

I know exactly how you feel, but we're not all like that! :)

I've been put off from posting anything 'serious' because it's not worth the effort - there's always someone out there looking for an argument (even if they really agree with you).

I'm like you in that I read a lot of the rubbish on here but instead of getting involved in the petty squabbles I just giggle to myself.

The problem is some people just have to have the last word - they can't just make a comment and leave it at that. If only they would realise that it doesn't matter - it's an anonymous comment on a public forum - who cares what others think anyway? It's a bit of fun, a hobby, a way to waste away a few hours (or a lifetime in some cases).

Too many people take things too seriously. There are more important things in life than to get involved in arguments with strangers.

If it's a non-serious 'chat' you are looking for, visit the much maligned "I'm Bored" section - they're all a friendly bunch in there, and I've yet to visit a thread where there's been an argument!

Then again, an argument is what some come on here for anyway!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mr Bloke :D

I usually stick to the "I'm bored" bits although I'm never bored....it's a word that's not in my vocabulary....I only venture into the "grown up" bits if it's something I feel really strongly about or I definitely know what I'm talking about. Don't give up on us.

Merry Christmas sorbster0 and a Happy New Year.

Merry xmas all.

WHy moan on here. Do something about it!

Merry Christmas :-)

Merry xmas all.

No, the whole point of coming on here is not to chat.

<<< There is a chat room over there for that.

Its for discussion, you have posted in the Sheffield Discussions section.

Archived