BBC iplayer on a tablet

alan p

I downloaded iplayer to the new Tablet I have just bought, it worked ok but now when I try it I only get sound. I have noticed that when I turn off the BBC iplayer that the picture is there for a split second can anyone tell me what I have done. I may have turned off something without realising so if anyone knows what settings I need to be on I would be very greatfull.

Thanks alan p.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Some of these tablets are a real rip off, the android software is awful, I went on a netbook the other day and it had android touch screen software on it, certain websites would only scroll down so far.

Ipad or nowt I say.

I think all tablets are rubbish, I've been disappointed with the iPad, there's a lot of things I can't do, and I'm not very putter literate so I seem to leave the iPad and. revert back to my laptop..:roll:

I think all tablets are rubbish, I've been disappointed with the iPad, there's a lot of things I can't do, and I'm not very putter literate so I seem to leave the iPad and. revert back to my laptop..:roll:

so. you dont like your ipad, so in return decide that ALL tablets are rubbish?

have you tried any other tablets than the ipad?

my Nexus 7 is great

You also posted this in another thread:

There's no copy and paste on an iPad ..:(

Which is absolutely not true.

Might I suggest you attend the free iPad workshops held at the Apple Store in Meadowhall? You can ask questions if they don't specifically cover a topic that interests you. Dates and times can be found here: http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/meadowhall/