Crawley vs Blades match thread

s2 blade

Any blades making the long trip down south ? Long trip this one hopefully the 3points will be our gain for this long journey . I reckon 1-2 with a Blackman double , hope kitson is fit so awful porter can take his place driving the coach or something like that . Must perform better than last week to get anything but we seem to be playing better away at the moment so I'm half confident of a win .

I can see it going one of 3 ways;

Blades score early and hang on for dear life

Crawley score early and Blades can't break them down

Nobody scores early,Blades settle for 0-0 and Crawley score in the last few minutes.

Whatever,can't see more than 2 goals in the game.

That's me putting 20 quid on the Blades then :hihi::hihi:.....on a more serious note we have to win; as BD & 29th we have 2 very winnable home games.

COYRAWW

:hihi: haha I just have a inkling you may lose this one, Crawley arnt a bad side to be fair and have only lost 3 in 11 at home, and they had a good win at Stevenage in there previous game.

Like you say it will probably be 3-0 United now I've said that lol

:hihi: haha I just have a inkling you may lose this one, Crawley arnt a bad side to be fair and have only lost 3 in 11 at home, and they had a good win at Stevenage in there previous game.

Like you say it will probably be 3-0 United now I've said that lol

All joking apart you're right, they have some great results then pillock it up when expected to win, a strange team.

Archived