Who are these manor boys?

2 of the MOST violent men that EVER lived, Ronnie & Reggie Kray, don't remember them being chavs. I don't like chavs but they're not all thugs that commit crime, boneheads yes chavs possibly not.

Yep, precisely my point. There's nothing wrong with people not liking chavs, but it's a bit daft to blame everything on chavs, unless of course the word 'chav' is now synonymous with crime.

It's a typical case of people tarring people with the same brush because its why they think to be true , I live on the manor ....does that make me a Chav?however I'm from York , I have three children but I have never claimed benefits I have always worked and my partner also has always worked ..... Neither of us drink or take drugs ..... And we r off the manor ????????? An area does not make the person

Because I'm trying to point out if someone lives on the manor doesn't mean they are from there .... U don't know people's back grounds etc , everyone is different , I know idiots from the manor and also idiots from York none worse than the other it's the person not the area

2 of the MOST violent men that EVER lived, Ronnie & Reggie Kray, don't remember them being chavs. I don't like chavs but they're not all thugs that commit crime, boneheads yes chavs possibly not.

Bang on there bypass.

What is the definition of a chav to you ?

Mine is vicky pollard !