Parking problem on east bank rd

hi do any rad planners ever read this page and acted on it.

i would like to draw their attention to the streatch of road, on east bank rd, the part behind the old bus garage and MOT test station, well if you ever go up or down that piece of road you will know how dangerous it is its about time they had yellow lines down both sides the number of accidents iv'e seen on there runs into hundreds not major ones but mirrors being broken off with cars hitting them mine includethere is just not enough room forcars to double pass council and traffic depart sort it out

The College students park there. I used to park there when I was at college. Without wishing to be rude, if you (by this I mean the public) can't drive through there without hitting something, you really need to revise your transportation plans. I drive through there 5 times a week...twice, for 4 years now, and never had any issues.

The bus depot is still open the cars parked there are mainly students from the college near by , before you tell me they are not students, its funny how there are few few cars parked there when the coll is on holiday. Yellow lines down one side would help but I suspect they would be reluctant to do it due to the obejections.

In stead of hopeing some one from the council reads this thread why not go onto the council web site and ask them via email to do something tell them your concerns. I am however surprised they havent taken action due to the 100s of accidents that have occured there (your figures) if these accidents have been reported then I suspect the situation as been flagged up.

The College students park there. I used to park there when I was at college. Without wishing to be rude, if you (by this I mean the public) can't drive through there without hitting something, you really need to revise your transportation plans. I drive through there 5 times a week...twice, for 4 years now, and never had any issues.

It depends what you are driving. I also use it daily in a LWB transit. Trust me, when something comes tomping the other way at 50mph (which they do), it can look very narrow.

It depends what you are driving. I also use it daily in a LWB transit. Trust me, when something comes tomping the other way at 50mph (which they do), it can look very narrow.

But there is ample space, it's not the parking problem, it's bad drivers.