09/12/2012 - Stolen white boxer dog outside (*home?!*))

I have just read this on doglost and couldnt get this out of my mind.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=46084

Im sure lessons have been learnt never to leave your dog alone - So no comments on what should have happened as this wont help now.

Please pass this onto anyone you know.

Please keep checking gumtree and any sites you know that this dog may appear.

Have you seen one turn up in your street? / Look out for adverts in your local paper or shop. Please make this dog too hot to handle and hopefully he will be reunited to his owners

This lady must be frantic. She doesnt live in Sheffield so will not know who to contact.

Any information, please contact the lady on the doglost listing as I havent any more information. I just know if this was my dog id be frantic.

Thanks NIX

Lost

Registered Sunday 09 Dec 2012

Name DOOKIE - Breed Boxer - Gender Male - Operation Neutered

Age Adult - Build Medium - Colour White - Tail Docked

Marks & Scars He has a chocolate brown patch over each ear and two brown circles on his back.

Microchipped Yes

Date Lost 09 Dec 2012

Where Lost Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire but he lives in Crofton, Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Lost In Region North East

Lost In Post Area S1

Other Info Our beloved, treasured and dear Family pet was stolen from outside Waterstones book shop near TK MAX in Sheffield city centre, today on Sunday the 9th of December at approx 13:30pm to 13:40pm. He was tied up with a member of our Family's pet dog, a Spaniel but he wasn't taken and would not have been so willing to go with a stranger. He was last seen by a witness near Peace Gardens in the city centre been walked on his lead by a young male and young female that are not known to our dog or his owner

Phone 1 07584672793

Phone 2 01977798804

Reward? YES

Every dog owners worst nightmare !! Hope he's found fit and well.

Poor thing. Hope they find him soon.

Have been speaking to the owner this afternoon, and so has hodgepig66. She is aware of who to contact and what to do but she can't do it alone. She is absolutely devastated. The poor boxer has only just recovered from a severe road accident. Please share this far and wide....on facebook and other social networking sites, and if you are able to print some poster off from Doglost then please do so and poster your local area. This poor lad could be anywhere. Also, if you get the chance have a look through the freead sites. If they want to sell him on he'll probably be on there.

I doubt that anybody wanted to do him harm...they would've taken both dogs, so he is still out there somewhere just waiting for someone to spot him.

PLEASE HELP TO SPREAD THE WORD AND LETS GET THIS LAD HOME IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Edited by smudge74

Surely theres CCTV in Orchard Square? I wonder if its been looked into?

speak to ken heatherington, hes the squares manager. i know they have a security suite on the top mezzanine. that has the cctv control room,

If a cctv photo of the dog and the two suspects can be found the star would hopefully run the story.

I thought most of the city centre was covered by CCTV camera's and then hopefully we'd get to see a few good pictures of the couple who took him. I really hope he turns up safe and well

Thank you, thank you and thank you again for your help with this, we're heart broken that he's been stolen from us. Please anyone that has any information, PLEASE help us, just to recap.........

Please, please help us...... REWARD for SAFE return.

Our beloved, treasured and dear Family pet was stolen from outside Waterstones book shop near TK MAX in Sheffield city centre, today on Sunday the 9th of December at approx 13:30pm to 13:40pm. He was tied up with a member of our Family's pet dog, a Spaniel but he wasn't taken and would not have been so willing to go with a stranger. He was last seen by a witness near Peace Gardens in the city centre been walked on his lead by a young male and young female that are not known to our dog or his owners. Hes a white Boxer dog with a chocolate brown patch over each ear and two brown patches on his back. He is nearly nine years old and a has a loving, soft and fussy personality. He is scared of loud noises, big vechiles and we only recently won the battle for his life since he was in a severe road accident leaving him fighting for his life and undergoing many operations, medication and a special diet. He still gets a limp or holds his bag leg up when it hurts him. He also has two to three large flesh coloured warts on his back and his teeth haven't developed properly at the front.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us find our stolen boy, we are all devestated and beside ourselves with worry, we nearly lost him in an accident, nursed him from the brink of death and know he's been stolen. We just want him home and will pay a reward for his safe return home to us, no questions asked. He's reported with the police, all the surrounding area councils and he is micro chipped. He was taken from Sheffield but he actually lives in Crofton, Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Please help us find him and bring him home safe, he'll be very scared by now and missing his Family. Thank you in advance for your help or knowledge xx

speak to ken heatherington, hes the squares manager. i know they have a security suite on the top mezzanine. that has the cctv control room,

Thanks, I've passed this on