EDL Leader Remanded for Using False Passport To Enter The USA

No.

I said if you want to learn about it go and be amongst Muslims and see how it governs their lives.

I already know how it governs their lives, it gives them certain rules and values to live by, many of which I'm sure most people are already familiar with (halal/no drinking alcohol etc).

How is that me being clueless?

I already know that, so come on tell me something relevant, or are you thicker than Tommy.

You're going to have to be more specific.

What exactly do you want to know?

Is Tommy wrong and the fella he's talking to lying would be a start, then a excuse for the current stonings, they are committed by muslims, you know the people you claim sharia governs their lives, unless of course you are claiming you know more than them.

You're going to have to be quick retep, I'm going to have to go soon and I would hate you to think I'm avoiding you.

Make sure there's some toilet roll in wouldn't want you using three rocks:hihi:

Edited by retep

Is Tommy wrong and the fella he's talking to lying would be a start, then a excuse for the current stonings, they are committed by muslims, you know the people you claim sharia governs their lives, unless of course you are claiming you know more than them.

Tommy is wrong on the count that he thinks a) Shariah is meant for anyone other than Muslims and b) that it creates a two tier system of law.

The stonings also contradict the Quran, therefore they are not Shariah, as to say they were would elevate man's word (Mohammad) above God's word.

Saying 'I am claiming to know more than them' is silly. Millions of people can drive but it doesn't mean they all understand the rules of the road, likewise many who identify with being 'Muslim' don't by default understand Islam, to understand Islam you need to understand the texts and their context, many people (both 'Muslims' and non Muslims) are very selective with their understanding of the texts to fit around their own philosophical or political pursuasions.

Shariah, as I understand it, has five (I think it's five from memory) categories, which range from 'obligatory' (such as fasting/charity) to 'forbidden' (such as eating none halal food), the other three are intermediate.

I'll have to come back to this tomorrow as I have to go now, I hope that's something for you to mull over in the mean time.

Tommy is wrong on the count that he thinks a) Shariah is meant for anyone other than Muslims and b) that it creates a two tier system of law.

The stonings also contradict the Quran, therefore they are not Shariah, as to say they were would elevate man's word (Mohammad) above God's word.

Saying 'I am claiming to know more than them' is silly. Millions of people can drive but it doesn't mean they all understand the rules of the road, likewise many who identify with being 'Muslim' don't by default understand Islam, to understand Islam you need to understand the texts and their context, many people (both 'Muslims' and non Muslims) are very selective with their understanding of the texts to fit around their own philosophical or political pursuasions.

Shariah, as I understand it, has five (I think it's five from memory) categories, which range from 'obligatory' (such as fasting/charity) to 'forbidden' (such as eating none halal food), the other three are intermediate.

I'll have to come back to this tomorrow as I have to go now, I hope that's something for you to mull over in the mean time.

This all comes down to what you think is correct and what some Muslims think is correct.

Some versions of Sharia law require that married or divorce persons found guilty of Zina (adultery) be executed by stoning.

In October 2001, a Muslim woman named Safiya was sentenced to death by stoning (rajm) by the Islamic Sharia Court at Sikota in North Nigeria.

Tommy is a class A bonehead whichever way you want to look at it. It's amusing to see the small handful of folk so keenly pretending otherwise.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion even you, but it makes me wonder why you continue to make yourself a target for ridicule.