EDL Leader Remanded for Using False Passport To Enter The USA

I thought that was what your lot wanted?

Anyway, I'd really like to hear your explanation of why the EDL go so easy on paedophiles within their own ranks. Doesn't that worry you?

I'd hate to be associated with a group like that.

And yet you pay your tv licence.

utter rubbish, if you actually think that wake up:rant: sharia is a barbaric system of fear and control.

Is it?

And yet you are unable to actually verify the source of Shariah or tell me what Shariah actually is.

How is it a barbaric system of fear and control as opposed to a system that governs the behaviour of a Muslim?

Please go into detail, the scriptural sources, how it's interpreted, I'm all ears.

so muhammed did not order women to be stoned to death?

Did I say he didn't?

I'm not 'pro' Islam, I don't agree with everything in Islam, I'm merely asking how Tommy Robinson can be anti Shariah when he doesn't seem to know what Shariah is.

As the Shariah is a guide for how a Muslim lives his/her life, and the Quran clearly states the punishment for adultery, then women being stoned for adultery (even if it appears in a hadith) is not Shariah, as it contradicts the Quran.

So I will ask again, how can he/the EDL be anti Shariah when they clearly do not understand what Shariah is?

As am I with your version.

My 'version'?

Shariah is a guide for how a Muslim lives his life, this is scriptural and understood in the context of the Islamic teachings.

All you have to do is understand the Islamic teachings, so go to a Mosque and learn, read the Quran in context and learn.

That is not 'my version' of Shariah, that is Shariah, if you want to know about it, go learn about it.

My 'version'?

Shariah is a guide for how a Muslim lives his life, this is scriptural and understood in the context of the Islamic teachings.

All you have to do is understand the Islamic teachings, so go to a Mosque and learn, read the Quran in context and learn.

That is not 'my version' of Shariah, that is Shariah, if you want to know about it, go learn about it.

So you're clueless.

So you're clueless.

No.

I said if you want to learn about it go and be amongst Muslims and see how it governs their lives.

I already know how it governs their lives, it gives them certain rules and values to live by, many of which I'm sure most people are already familiar with (halal/no drinking alcohol etc).

How is that me being clueless?

Edited by PaliRichard