Rain rescue charity shop - open tomorrow-13th October 2012

Should I take my next contributions to the new shop instead of Meersbrook Concrete? :wave:

I have been told that the 51 also stops outside the shop :)

The 51 stops on East Bank Road, then just a short walk down Northern Avenue to the shop.

I've had a clear out today and have pm'd you.

If anyone can collect from s8 to take to the shop it would be appreciated.

I've had a clear out today and have pm'd you.

If anyone can collect from s8 to take to the shop it would be appreciated.

i can do that pm me,

I can also do that if maryjane wants a rest :) i am near greenhill/lowedges.

MuteWitness has just come not long ago and collected a computer swivel chair, tall dvd/cd rack stand, and 200g bag of flake fish food.

Just to reassure - the bag of fish food is fine, i got it from Pastures Koi Farm and Tropicals where I brought my pond fish, but i'm not personally keen on flakes for a pond (I think they're better for tanks and aquariums) and i already have fish pellets, so i had no use for the flakes. Nothing wrong with them, honest!

Hope it all comes to some use! And thanks for collecting MuteWitness x

I can also do that if maryjane wants a rest :) i am near greenhill/lowedges.

be my guest.:hihi:

MuteWitness has just come not long ago and collected a computer swivel chair, tall dvd/cd rack stand, and 200g bag of flake fish food.

Just to reassure - the bag of fish food is fine, i got it from Pastures Koi Farm and Tropicals where I brought my pond fish, but i'm not personally keen on flakes for a pond (I think they're better for tanks and aquariums) and i already have fish pellets, so i had no use for the flakes. Nothing wrong with them, honest!

Hope it all comes to some use! And thanks for collecting MuteWitness x

Thanks for donating, it is great that people want to help out. :-)

Hi All - Yes what a fabulous day we all had yesterday and the people who came to support us I cannot thank enough - Please keep spreading the word - we do have space for storing so keep bringing them / let us know and we will collect- keep spreading the word as we need items to survive. Rainbow 2411 - Either way - Meersbrook (concrete) ... Brings back memories lol. Yep either drop of at the shop or bring them to me at the firm- whatever easiest for you - All Star people - Nix

Thanks Elizabeth for donating - and Thanks to Mute Witness for collecting for us and for getting there for 10.00 today - well done you.

All money that we get - goes to helping pets in crisis - like the dog you took in and fostered for another rescue, needing those hundreds of pounds spending on it - thats when Rain silently comes to help - just that dogs and cats get help when they need it. By collecting things like this for us to sell - means we can raise money to be able to do that for the next dog that needs it so keep up the good work at least MW will try to squeeze into her car bless her for us.