I dont believe it, how much?

ON SUNDAY ,AS GREGGS NEVER HAVE A CORNISH PASTY FOR SALE BETWEEN 12...2PM I NIPPED IN THE PROPER PASTY SHOP OPP THE FOUNTAINS,AND ASKED FOR A VEGGY PASTY,AND THEN CAME THE PRICE...............£3.50 yes i could not believe it.i can get a 3 meat carvery for that,any how i thought ill treat myself but it was not fantastic not worth the price is it me or is this a bit of a rip off,and who sells the best pastys in town

i cant quite belive you are trying to comapre a"Greggs" pasty and a three pound fifty carvery!!!! neither contains much meat or of dubious sources:hihi::hihi: the proper pasty ones are the genuine article freshly baked and made in cornwall never had a bad one yet.....some people obviously buy their "food" on price alone:roll:

ON SUNDAY ,AS GREGGS NEVER HAVE A CORNISH PASTY FOR SALE BETWEEN 12...2PM I NIPPED IN THE PROPER PASTY SHOP OPP THE FOUNTAINS,AND ASKED FOR A VEGGY PASTY,AND THEN CAME THE PRICE...............£3.50 yes i could not believe it.i can get a 3 meat carvery for that,any how i thought ill treat myself but it was not fantastic not worth the price is it me or is this a bit of a rip off,and who sells the best pastys in town

Considering the largest traditional cornish pasty with meat in it is £3.20 and it's the most expensive one on the menu, you might be a bit confused.

They are the best pasties in town which is why the queue at lunchtime is 10 people deep.

i cant quite belive you are trying to comapre a"Greggs" pasty and a three pound fifty carvery!!!! neither contains much meat or of dubious sources:hihi::hihi: the proper pasty ones are the genuine article freshly baked and made in cornwall never had a bad one yet.....some people obviously buy their "food" on price alone:roll:

Do they really transport them from cornwall to sheffield every day?

That would seem a pointless thing to me for something that can be cooked anywhere.

If you want a proper pasty I think you're going to have to pay that sort of money, thats what you would pay in Cornwall for the genuine article. The Greggs ones are ghastly, nothing like a proper Cornish Pasty, they contain carrots for a start which don't appear in the genuine Cornish Pasty

Don't they sometimes act as understudy to the swede?

The chicken or the breakfast pasty for me :love:

I used to know the female owner,i was in hospital after my motorbike accident and her dad was in the next bed.One day she came with a chicken pasty for me and it was the best meal all week.

She was trying to tell you to marry her. I get this a lot.

Do they really transport them from cornwall to sheffield every day?

That would seem a pointless thing to me for something that can be cooked anywhere.

not every day they are made and blast frozen in cornwall and cooked fresh every day here, any that are left are thrown away.......there are rarely any left

Hmm... Perhaps a little expensive, but they are gorgeous. :)