Treatment of horses

I can't even begin to work out your reasons for this thread, but it sounds like a total fabrication to me. If you'd started out with all the facts, I might have more belief.

But anyway, if it was in Sheffield, with a description of the time and place and the horse, they'll soon be able to find out who was out with that horse.

Not acceptable behaviour from anyone but with a highly trained, professional police rider, not a chance it happened like you said.

Ive just seen a horse rider seemingly being too rough with his horse. He was putting much effort into pulling the reins back as hard as he could which looked like it was causing the horse discomfot.

Ah, well it was a copper i saw doing the hitting so the chances of him getting arrested are pretty slim.

Looking at the times you've posted this must have happened outside Hillsborough prior to today's game?